Human Resources | San Ramon, CA | Full Time
This position will be based at Corporate Headquarters, located in San Ramon. Compensation will include a base salary of $80,000, paid time off, medical/dental benefits and 401K.
The Recruiter will oversee full cycle recruitment for multiple divisions including: Operations, Finance, Human Resources, R&D and Sales, in additional to all clinical vacancies (RN, PT, OT, SLP, etc.) throughout the Santa Clara, San Mateo and San Francisco territories. Using internet based sourcing and networking techniques the Recruiter will identify qualified and talent candidates for current and future roles, providing emphasis on developing an effective candidate pipeline, resulting in reduction in time to fill. Recruiter will be responsible for networking into competitors, industry organizations and local associations.
The following statements are only meant to be a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed in this role:
- Initiate and develop creative methods and techniques to source, recruit and interview quality professionals for open positions.
- Serve as the key resource for identifying, evaluating and managing internet recruitment tools and sites (i.e., CVH Career Site, LinkedIn, posting sites, etc.)
- Develop social networking contacts via Social Media, association contacts, community resources, schools/universities, etc.
- Mine internet resume boards and internet sites for passive job seekers.
- Identify and participate in industry and diversity events to attract candidates; develop a calendar of events for job fairs and industry events to have a recruiting presence.
- Work with Chief Personnel Officer and departmental heads to maintain clear understanding of all current and potential openings.
- Think strategically and execute proactively with a sense of urgency to fill current needs.
- Leverage strong organizational and communication skills to manage multiple, changing priorities and priorities simultaneously.
A successful candidate will have at least 2 years of recent healthcare recruitment experience. Home Health background is highly desirable, but not required. Experience with advanced internet searches, understanding of search logic and various search engines. Strong business acumen and diverse business perspective. Knowledge of Human Resources laws related to recruiting. Knowledge of recruitment strategies and a desire to learn about industry regulations. Possess generalist knowledge of EEO/AA laws, benefits, salary administration. Competitive drive to succeed and demonstrate personal value. Ability to exercise considerable judgment, maintain confidentiality and act with diplomacy & tact at all times. Experience facilitating interviews/presentations/orientation. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, negotiation and critical thinking skills. Strong MS Office skills, to include Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
CVHCare leadership believes in sharing skills, knowledge and resources to develop and support the growth of our team. Orientation will include extensive 1:1 office and field training with seasoned peers and management.
CVHCare is certified by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services and accredited by The Joint Commission. CVHCare is an EOE/AA Employer and proud of our diverse multi-national workforce. We embrace new medical technologies, procedures, products and modalities, which provide our teams the best available tools to care for their patients and the organization.