Human Resources | San Ramon, CA | Full Time
CVHCare is seeking a results-oriented Recruitment Specialist in our San Ramon office to identify and develop active and passive talent for multiple divisions, both in our office, and in our external territories.
Please note that this is an in-office position at our corporate headquarters in San Ramon, CA.
Position Summary: The Recruiter will be responsible for full cycle recruitment for multiple divisions including: Operations, Finance, Human Resources, R&D and Sales, in addition to all clinical healthcare vacancies (RN, PT, OT, SLP, etc.) throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. Using internet based sourcing, networking and other various techniques, the Recruiter will identify qualified and talent candidates for current and future roles, providing emphasis on developing an effective candidate pipeline, resulting in reduction in time to fill. Recruiter will be responsible for networking into competitors, industry organizations and local associations.
- Initiate and develop creative methods and techniques to source, recruit and interview quality professionals for open positions.
- Serve as the key resource for identifying, evaluating and managing internet recruitment tools and sites (i.e., CVH Career Site, LinkedIn, posting sites, etc.)
- Develop social networking contacts via Social Media, association contacts, community resources, schools/universities, etc.
- Mine internet resume boards and internet sites for passive job seekers.
- Identify and participate in industry and diversity events to attract candidates; develop a calendar of events for job fairs and industry events to have a recruiting presence.
- Work with Chief Personnel Officer and departmental heads to maintain clear understanding of all current and potential openings.
- Think strategically and execute proactively with a sense of urgency to fill current needs.
- Leverage strong organizational and communication skills to manage multiple, changing priorities and priorities simultaneously.
- The above statements are only meant to be a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed in this role.
- Minimum of two years’ experience within a professional business setting- preferably in home health or health care as a Recruiter, Sourcer, or similar role
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Healthcare Administration, Business Administration, or related field strongly preferred
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, negotiation skills, and critical thinking skills
- Strong MS Office skills, to include Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience conducting Recruitment functions such as creating job postings, maintaining an Applicant Tracking System (ATS), conducting phone screens, etc.
- Experience with advanced internet searches, understanding of search logic and various search engines
- Ability to work with high degree of precision, paying attention to detail to achieve the high accuracy levels required and timely follow-up and close-out of all matters
- Strong business acumen and diverse business perspective
- Knowledge of Human Resources laws related to recruiting
- Knowledge of recruitment strategies and a desire to learn about industry regulations
- Competitive drive to succeed and demonstrate personal value
- Ability to exercise considerable judgment, maintain confidentiality and act with diplomacy & tact at all times
- Experience facilitating interviews/presentations/orientation
Benefits for Full Time Employees:
- Paid time off
- Paid holiday time
- 401k retirement plan
- Medical and Dental benefits paid for by CVHCare
Who We Are: CVHCare believes in sharing skills, knowledge and resources to develop and support the growth of our team. Orientation will include extensive 1:1 office training with seasoned peers and management. Our Human Resources Team is a unique group of individuals who not only work hard together but continuously laugh hard together. Our ability to focus on our goals while having a good time is unmatched.
To Apply: Respond to this post, including a copy of your resume.
More Information: Contact Marie Burns at 925-549-9720, or visit our website at www.cvhcare.com.