Fullstack Software Engineer
Engineering | San Ramon, CA | Full Time
Applicant must be able to work in the US without sponsorship. CVHCare does not sponsor employment visas at this time.
CVHCare, a leader in Home Health Clinical Services, headquartered in beautiful San Ramon, CA, is currently seeking a Fullstack Software Engineer to join our San Ramon, CA office. This is a great opportunity to join an established leader in the California home health industry. We deliver Compassionate Visionary Health Care, where passion and team spirit are nurtured and rewarded.
About the position:
Are you passionate about modern programming languages, design patterns, and scalable architectures? You’ll be right at home here. The Technology team participates in research and development of highly scalable consumer-facing applications as well as identifies new technologies and trends and how they might be implemented to enhance our products and business. Work and learn from a world-class talent that promotes a culture of experimentation and learning. Use the latest technologies such as Spring Framework, Microservice architecture, Angular, Flutter, and more to accelerate your career growth.
- Work collaboratively in teams composed of Product Managers, Designers, and Engineers
- Build full-stack Angular or flutter applications that talk to Rest API microservices
- Implement dynamic and interactive pages using Angular/Flutter by consuming REST and Microservices.
- Deliver new features to our iOS and Android mobile app using Flutter
- Build backend services around Domain Driven Design and EventSourcing models
- Design and operationalize data pipelines using advanced data architectures deployed on Google Cloud
- Optimize our developer toolchain to support instant provisioning of new services and infrastructure, fully automate deployment, and minimize development friction.
- Work in a product development process that is primarily Agile/Scrum
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Systems, Business, Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- Experience programming with object-oriented programming.
- Experience with automation testing tools using Java.
- Good knowledge of using JIRA and Github.
- Experience working with Selenium Webdriver and other similar tools.
- Experience with automated API tests for RESTful applications, knowing the Restful concepts and automation practices
- Solid understanding of the Agile development lifecycle.
- Solid understanding of software testing practices.
- A driven software engineer that is motivated to build great products and a great codebase in a fast-paced environment
- Independent and can manage your own projects and time with ease, all the while setting and managing stakeholder expectations
- Strong communication skills with a growth and learning mindset
- Strong analytical thinking and ability to make data-driven decisions
- 2 or more years experience developing software in one or more object-oriented programming language (e.g. Java) and the eagerness to learn more
- Understanding of computer science fundamentals, schema design, and best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering/related field or equivalent professional experience
Who We Are: CVHCare is you!
Our outstanding clinicians and staff make CVHCare the outstanding company it is today. Our ardent commitment to delivering excellence in patient care is fully ingrained in our company culture, and this starts with our employees. With exceptional skills, passionate dedication, and outstanding values, we've become a thriving home health provider throughout the state of California.
CVHCare is Compassionate, Visionary Health Care. We believe in sharing skills, knowledge and resources to develop and support the growth of our teams.