Corporate Executive (supporting Chairman of the Board)
Corporate Office | San Ramon, CA | Full Time
Who We Are: CVHCare is a thriving home health company, committed to the principles of Service, Integrity, Dignity and Excellence. As we continue to grow; the key in fulfilling our culture is hiring remarkable team members -- those employees who are willing to go above & beyond. We are currently seeking an energetic, effective Corporate Executive Professional who can meet the demands of a fast growing company. This is truly an exciting opportunity to join a company that is quickly becoming a strong force in the home health market.
Title: Corporate Executive (supporting Chairman of the Board)
Schedule: Full Time – Exempt/Salaried
Location: San Ramon, CA
Position Summary: Reporting directly to the CEO/Chairman of the Board, the Corporate Executive will provide executive support in a one-on-one working relationship. The Corporate Executive will serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the CEO/Chairman of the Board. The Corporate Executive will also serve as a liaison to the Board of Directors and senior management teams; organize and coordinate executive activities and external relations efforts. The Corporate Executive must be creative and enjoy working within a rapidly growing healthcare environment that is results-driven and community oriented.
• Plan, coordinate and ensure the CEO's schedule is followed and respected. Assume "gatekeeper" role, creating ROI situations for direct access to the CEO's time and office.
• Communicate directly, and on behalf of the CEO, with Board members, management, staff, and others, on matters related to CEO's initiatives.
• Research, prioritize, and follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CEO, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determine appropriate course of action, referral or response.
• Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
• Work closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
• Provide leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization, and manages a variety of special projects for the CEO, some of which may require attendance/participation in the absence of the CEO.
• Successfully complete critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO's ability to effectively lead the organization.
• Prioritize conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
Board and Committee Liaison
- Serves as the CEO’s administrative liaison to boards, committees and professional affiliations.
- Assist CEO and guests with travel arrangements, lodging and meal planning.
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality in relationship with board and committee activities.
- Adhere to compliance with applicable rules and regulations set in bylaws regarding board/committee/professional affiliations.
Senior Management Liaison
- Participates as an adjunct member of the Executive Team, including assisting in scheduling meetings and attending meetings, as requested by CEO.
- Assists in coordinating the agenda of senior management team and off-site meetings.
- Facilitates cross-divisional coordination of travel for Executive Team, as needed.
Communications, Partnerships and Outreach
- Ensures that the CEO’s bio is kept updated throughout social networking sites. Responds to requests for meetings, presentations and material related to the organization.
- Edits and completes first draft for written communication to external parties – meeting scheduling, event participation, business dealings, legal documents, minutes, etc.
- Using experience and judgment to determine additional networking opportunities through current business, community and personal contacts.
- Follow up on contacts made by CEO and support the cultivation of ongoing relationships.
- Create acknowledgments letters/cards/gifts from CEO to key business partners – birthday, anniversary, personal events.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field. JD, LLM, or SJD degree highly desirable
- Experience and interest in internal and external communication, partnership development and future growth of an organization
- Proficient in MS Office (intermediate Excel) and software navigation.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members and external partners.
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability.
- Emotional maturity.
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
To Apply: Respond with submitting a copy of your resume.
More Information: Contact Trisha Bingham, Corporate Recruiter, at 510-690-1930 and visit our website at www.cvhcare.com.