Clinical Manager, Rehab
Rehab | San Ramon, CA | Full Time
CVHCare, a leader in Home Health Clinical services, headquartered in beautiful San Ramon CA, is currently seeking a Patient Care Physical Therapist to join our Home Health Care Agency located in San Ramon, CA This is a great opportunity to join an established leader in the California home health industry, with the freedom to put your skills and imagination to work. We are Compassionate Visionary Health Care, where passion and team spirit are nurtured and rewarded.
About the position:
The Clinical Manager, Rehab is accountable for the coordination and management of a multidisciplinary care team (Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist and Speech Language Pathologist). Ensuring that patient care provided consistently maintain the highest level of home health standards, continuity of care and services are delivered in the most efficient manner.
Positions Available: 2
Schedule: Full Time
* Non-traditional schedules are available, i.e., Thursday-Monday
Locations: San Ramon, CA
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- The Clinical Manager - Rehab acts as the liaison to the CVH patient and patient’s PCP (Primary Care Provider), and works in partnership with clinical and administrative staff.
- This position collects and assesses information regarding the patients’ status throughout their plan of care.
- Oversees the submission and follow-up of verbal orders, supplemental orders, authorizations, re-certifications, or additional disciplines, in coordination with the PCP.
- Partners with admitting clinician and other clinical staff to facilitate the completion of 485.
- Oversees the work of Schedulers, Field Therapists, and other administrative office staff.
- Identifies opportunities to enhance efficiency.
- Manages performance and develops solutions to enhance skills; in collaboration with our HR Development team determines staff training needs.
- Facilitates multidisciplinary case conference meetings with clinical and administrative staff to coordinate consistent delivery of patient care.
- Assists the DOR in the planning, facilitation and evaluation of in-service and continuing education programs.
- Complies with accepted professional standards and principles.
- Performs other relevant duties and activities as delegated.
The position overview is meant to be a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. The incumbents may be requested to perform job related tasks other than those stated in this description.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Minimum three (3) years’ recent experience working as a Licensed Physical Therapist.
- Current/active Physical Therapy License – State of California.
- Current BLS Certification.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s and Master’ degree in Physical Therapy or related field of study.
- Experience and Knowledge in clinical decision-making to meet the needs of the patients, and to contribute to quality management review and evaluation.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of clinical verbiage.
- Strong attention to detail for use in chart documentation.
- Intermediate knowledge of computers and computer systems.
- Experience using Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook), Gmail Suite or other systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication; ability to communicate clinical observations to Physicians.
- Knowledge of Medicare regulations in order to perform and advise on an OASIS assessment.
- Self-directed, to be able to work with minimal supervision
- Two (2) years’ of professional experience within the last five (5) years as a PT strongly desired.
- One (1) year experience in management is a plus.
- One (1) year experience in a Home Health environment strongly preferred.
- Two (2) or more years’ of experience using an Electronic Medical Record system (i.e. Kinnser, Epic, McKesson, etc.).
Who We Are: CVHCare is you!
Our outstanding clinicians and staff make CVHCare an outstanding company it is today. Our ardent commitment to delivering excellence in patient care is fully ingrained in our company culture, and this starts with our employees. With exceptional skills, passionate dedication, and outstanding values, we've become a thriving home health provider throughout the state of California. You will find that our employees enjoy working for CVHCare, rate our company and leadership highly, and value our commitment to delivering the highest quality of health care and service to our patients.
CVHCare is Compassionate, Visionary Health Care. We believe in sharing skills, knowledge and resources to develop and support the growth of our teams.