Clinical Auditor - Physical Therapist/Registered Nurse - Davao
Davao City | Davao, Philippines | Full Time
Thank you for your Interest in joining The CVHCare Family. To apply for this position directly through Human Resource, click the following link to be redirected to our candidate portal: http://www.jsco.re/qf-y
- Graduate of Bachelors in Nursing / Physical Therapy/ Vocational Nursing or any Medical related field or Physical Therapy program
- At least 1 year experienced in a hospital setting or any patient care
- With Valid Professional License
- Ability to work high degree of precision, paying attention to detail, timely follow-up and close out of all matters.
- Excellent customer service and communication/interpersonal skills.
- Basic Knowledge in medical terminology.
- Ability to communicate well both orally and in writing to minimize confusion and additional concerns.
- Can Handle confidential matters
- Can work with less supervision
- Strives for excellence
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply.
- Pre-Screening Assessment
- Applicants will undergo the 2-hour screening or exam process on site, Please feel free to bring any non-alcoholic beverages and snacks, pens and scratch paper. You are free to dress comfortably.
- Initial Interview
- Upon passing the Pre-screening Assessment, the applicant will then be scheduled for the final interview with the Branch Director.
- Final Interview
- Upon passing the initial interview with the HR Personnel, the applicant will then be scheduled for the final interview with the Branch Director.
- Job Offer and Requirements
- Upon passing the final interview with the Branch Director, CVHCare will then proceed in presenting the Job Offer, once the applicant will accept the job offer, the applicant will be presented with the list of requirements for his/her employment with the company.
The Clinical Auditor is responsible conducting clinical chart audits for the purpose of quality assurance in the area of clinical record review. The Auditor will conduct general and focused audits of clinical documentation to determine completeness, consistency and appropriateness of documentation in the clinical record and compliance with applicable laws, regulations, CMS Conditions of Participation.
- Assesses clinician’s performance and quality of care through chart reviews.
- Clarify and verify Physician’s orders.
- Respond to medical record requests.
- Tracks and updates patient’s status.
- Assist with the coding of diagnoses and procedures performed.
- Works closely with billing to ensure accurate data submission.
- Monitor and ensure all authorized visits are completed.
- Tracks, monitors and notifies appropriate parties of delinquent documentation.
- Review care plans for consistency and accuracy.
- Assigns clinician tasks as necessary.
- Ensures compliance with federal laws and regulations.
- Suggests modifications for process improvements.
- Provide appropriate feedback to nursing supervisors.