Certified Home Health Aide (HHA) - San Ramon
Support Services | San Ramon, CA | Part Time
CVHCare, a leader in Home Health Clinical services, headquartered in beautiful San Ramon CA, is currently seeking a Certified Home Health Aide (HHA) to join our Home Health Care Agency. This is a great opportunity to join an established leader in the California home health industry, with the freedom to put your skills and imagination to work. We are Compassionate Visionary Health Care, where passion and team spirit are nurtured and rewarded.
About the position:
Our Certified Home Health Aides (CHHA) work in collaboration and under the supervision of a Licensed/Certified Clinician. This role is responsible for providing patients with skilled services and assistance with basic daily activities.
As a Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA), you will use your education to assist with activities which support skilled services including checking temperature, pulse and respiration rates, assisting with exercises, or repetitive routines as prescribed by the clinicians. The nurturer you are, will put your skills to work in support of other daily activities that may include assistance with getting in and out of bed, dressing, grooming, hygiene, feeding, assistance with ambulatory transfers, and light housekeeping.
Positions Available: 1
Schedule: Part Time (24 hours p/week) position available.
* Non-traditional schedules are available, i.e., Thursday-Monday
Locations: Area #4
Area #4 - This territory includes but is not limited to the cities of San Ramon, Danville, Alamo, Walnut Creek, Lafayette, Orinda, Moraga, Pleasant Hill, Concord and Martinez.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Minimum one (1) year experience working as a Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA)
- Minimum one (1) year checking vitals and reporting/documenting on clinical charts
- Home Health Aide Training
- California Home Health Aide Certification and CPR Certification
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- General knowledge and understanding of clinical verbiage
- Attention to detail for use in chart documentation
- Good time management/calendaring skills and ability to deliver documentation timely
- Strong experience using computers and computer systems
- Experience using GSuite systems including GMail and Microsoft (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Good written and verbal communication
- Some advanced college course work or AA degree
- Advanced computer system knowledge
- Bilingual (English/Spanish, English/Tagalog, English/Armenian) a plus
Who We Are: CVHCare is you!
Our outstanding clinicians and staff make CVHCare an outstanding company it is today. Our ardent commitment to delivering excellence in patient care is fully ingrained in our company culture, and this starts with our employees. With exceptional skills, passionate dedication, and outstanding values, we've become a thriving home health provider throughout the state of California. You will find that our employees enjoy working for CVHCare, rate our company and leadership highly, and value our commitment to delivering the highest quality of health care and service to our patients.
CVHCare is Compassionate, Visionary Health Care. We believe in sharing skills, knowledge and resources to develop and support the growth of our teams.