Corporate Office | San Ramon, CA | Full Time
Who We Are: CVHCare is a thriving home health company, committed to the principles of Service, Integrity, Dignity and Excellence. As we continue to grow; the key in fulfilling our culture is hiring remarkable team members -- those employees who are willing to go above & beyond. We are currently seeking an experienced Bookkeeper to support the demands of our expanding company. This is an exciting time to join a company that is quickly becoming a strong force in the Home Healthcare Market.
Hourly Rate: $18-$22/hr
Schedule: Full Time - 40hrs./Week
Location: San Ramon, CA
Position Summary: The Bookkeeper is responsible for performing day to day bookkeeping tasks such as Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and a high volume of accounting entries. This role will also be responsible for processing and managing the payroll process.
- Apply a high volume of customer payments against auto generated invoice in QuickBooks.
- Reconcile payment batches in QuickBooks to bank deposits.
- Manage and administer the day-to-day operations of payroll activities, including processing of time and earnings records for employees.
- Support leadership with special financial reports and projects.
- Complete and maintain accurate filing of documents.
- Process and verifying employee credit card expenses.
- Responsible for preparation, timeliness and accuracy of monthly financial and supporting statements.
- Manage accounts receivable / accounts payable.
- Support Controller with State and Federal payroll tax filings.
- Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting.
- 2+ years of accounting / full-cycle bookkeeping.
- Accounting experience including general ledger posting, computerized payroll, payroll tax returns and bank reconciliation
- Experience working within a home health or healthcare environment is highly desirable.
- Knowledge and understanding of standard accounting practices.
- High proficiency with spreadsheet applications (Excel).
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Strong knowledge of QuickBooks, including advanced reporting features.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities with a minimum of supervision and a high level of accuracy.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- As this role will have access to company assets, financials, credit cards and confidential information, a job offer will be contingent upon a positive credit report.
To Apply: Respond with submitting a copy of your resume.
More Information: Contact Carrie Goss, Corporate Recruiter, at 510-690-1930 and visit our website at www.cvhcare.com.