Davao City | Davao, Philippines | Full Time
CVHCare, a leader in Home Health Clinical services, is currently seeking a Compliance & Quality Auditing Clerk to join our Philippine office in Davao. This is a great opportunity to join an established leader in the industry, with the freedom to put your skills and imagination to work.
Position Summary: The Auditing Clerk will play a key role in reviewing medical charts to ensure accuracy for billing and compliance requirements. In this role your ability to identify inaccuracies, missing information, information that is not complete or just know that something is not right; and then ask the questions to find the answers, will be put to the test. Your borderline obsession with details and finding answers will set you apart as an expert in your job. This role is critical to ensuring we, as a company, exceed compliance and quality expectations.
Positions Available: 4
Schedule: Full Time
Mon - Fri
2nd Shift – 5:00 am – 1:30 pm – 2 Positions
3rd Shift – 1:00 pm -9:30 pm – 2 Positions
- Supporting the Compliance & Quality team, audit documents from technical to semi-clinical for accuracy, errors, missing information, and to ensure documentation supports compliance and quality requirements, as well as billing details.
- Demonstrated consistency in attention to detail.
- Identify inconsistencies during audit assignments and report them to Compliance & Quality management
- Follow defined instructions for each case; identify areas for further investigation and obtain answers from management.
- Engage in full medical chart review in order to assess inconsistencies, as needed.
- Participate in regular video meetings with team members located outside of the Davao office.
- Bachelor's Degree (graduate of 4 year course) with an emphasis in Science, Engineering, Finance, Math or other technical/data oriented degree, is preferred.
- Minimum of six (6) months experience in an auditing clerk function or equivalent position.
- Experience working with a high degree of precision, strong attention to detail, operate with a sense of urgency, and close out tasks timely.
- Demonstrated experience operating with a strong customer service perspective in all activities and with all levels of employees and management.
- Exceptional verbal, written communication, and critical thinking skills.
- Strong MS Office skills, to include Word and Excel.
- Strong typing skills (min 45 WPM), accurate data entry and ability to follow instructions.
- Competitive drive to succeed and demonstrate personal value.
- Demonstrated experience maintaining confidentiality at all times.
- Six (6) months to one (1) year experience auditing technical data, identifying discrepancies and bringing information to management for review.
Who We Are: CVHCare believes in sharing skills, knowledge and resources to develop and support the growth of our team. Our Human Resources Team is a unique group of individuals who not only work hard together, but love what we do, and it shows! Our ability to focus on our goals while having a good time is unmatched.
To Apply: Respond to this post, including a copy of your resume.
More Information: Visit our website at www.cvhcare.com.