Admission Processing Coordinator - San Ramon
Corporate Office | San Ramon, CA | Full Time
CVHCare, a leader in Home Health Clinical Services, headquartered in beautiful San Ramon, CA.
CVHCare will be seeking an Orders Coordinator to join our San Ramon office. This is a great opportunity to join an established leader in the California home health industry, with the freedom to put your skills and imagination to work. We deliver Compassionate Visionary Health Care, where passion and team spirit are nurtured and rewarded.
Position Summary: The Admission Processing Coordinator is responsible for managing all aspects of the patient intake process including collecting appropriate patient information from referral sources, establishing and maintaining positive relationships with customers and referral sources, responding to customer requests and concerns, and managing the insurance verification and authorization process.
- Ensures compliance with all state, federal, and Joint Commission referral/intake regulatory requirements.
- Ensures patients are admitted in timely and accordance with policy.
- Establishes and maintains positive working relationships with current and potential referral sources.
- Partners with operations to support seamless transition of patients to home care by providing essential intake documentation and coordinates with multiple service providers.
- Ensures maximum third party reimbursement through direct oversight of insurance verification and authorization processes.
- Builds and monitors community and customer perceptions of CVH Home Health Services as a high quality provider of services.
- Provides feedback to leadership, including identifying opportunities for additional or improved services to meet customer needs.
- Maintains comprehensive working knowledge of CVH Home Health Services contractual relationships and ensures that patients are admitted according to contract provisions.
- Maintains comprehensive working knowledge of community resources and assists referral sources in accessing community resources should services not be provided by CVH Home Health Services.
- Completion of Medical Assistant Training Program required. Medical Assistant Certificate strongly preferred
- Minimum of 2 yrs. experience in a medical setting in either a patient care or administrative role strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of the home care environment strongly preferred
- Knowledge MS Office, Suite, Internet Explorer and professional telephone protocol
- Basic knowledge of medical terminology
- Able to deliver effective results, meet tight deadlines and targets
- Excellent customer service and communication/interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with high degree of precision, paying attention to detail to achieve the high accuracy levels required and timely follow-up and close-out of all matters
- Ability to communicate well, both orally and in writing to minimize confusion and additional concerns
Who We Are: CVHCare is you!
Our outstanding clinicians and staff make CVHCare the outstanding company it is today. Our ardent commitment to delivering excellence in patient care is fully ingrained in our company culture, and this starts with our employees. With exceptional skills, passionate dedication, and outstanding values, we've become a thriving home health provider throughout the state of California. You will find that our employees enjoy working for CVHCare, rate our company and leadership highly, and value our commitment to delivering the highest quality of health care and service to our patients.
CVHCare is Compassionate, Visionary Health Care. We believe in sharing skills, knowledge and resources to develop and support the growth of our teams.
CVHCare is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at CVHCare are based on business needs, job requirements, individual qualifications, and merit….without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. CVHCare will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
CVHCare is a thriving home health company, committed to the principles of Service, Integrity, Dignity and Excellence. As we continue to grow; the key in fulfilling our culture is hiring remarkable team members -- those employees who are willing to go above & beyond.