Associate Veterinarian - Torrance, CA area (Full-Time DVM) (CA2)
Operations | Rolling Hills Estates, CA | Full Time and Part Time
Associate Veterinarian in a Vibrant South Bay Practice - $15K Signing Bonus!
Peninsula Center Pet Hospital is seeking a full-time Associate Veterinarian to join our growing veterinary care team. We are a well-established, full-service hospital located in Rolling Hills Estates, CA and have been serving Rolling Hills, Palos Verdes and the South Bay for over 35 years.
Join us! You will work alongside Dr. Giselle Pomeranc-Mayer, practice owner and Medical Director, and Dr. Peggy Herrera, Peninsula’s former owner who built our practice into what it is today. You will join our enthusiastic and dedicated support team in a fun, passionate and busy practice environment where we focus on client education and building bonds that last for years. You will surely grow as a clinician through the varied and challenging caseload we see, making each day interesting and engaging.
It is all about culture! Every day we strive to create a supportive work-life for our doctors and team members by building a practice culture based on compassionate service, teamwork, respect and collaboration that will allow you to thrive personally and professionally. If you are a newer graduate, our doctor team will provide you with the necessary support and mentorship for you to develop and grow your clinical skills.
We are growing! Be a part of an exciting new chapter in Peninsula’s history as we expand our practice into a new location just down the block from our current facility where we will build a brand-new state-of-the-art hospital to serve our patients and clients for years to come.
The nuts and bolts + signing bonus! We offer a competitive salary with a Pro-Sal compensation structure along with a comprehensive benefits package including: Group health plan, paid vacation and sick time, CE allowance, licensing and association dues, and generous pet care discounts. We will offer a $15,000 signing bonus as an additional incentive.
Check us out at: www.peninsulacenterpethospital.com
Check out our Facebook page here: www.facebook.com/PCPHVet/
- You must value the importance of providing essential preventative care while building a strong and lasting bond with our clients.
- You must want to be part of a group of individuals working as a team and building a culture of respect and compassionate patient and client care through collaborative effort.
- Some experience in soft-tissue surgery and dentistry is preferred.
- A California Veterinary License or the ability to obtain one if not currently licensed in the state.
- We are definitely considering new graduates and will actively provide support and mentoring to help you develop your clinical skills.