Sales Executive - Healthcare IT
Sales | New York, NY | Full Time
You: an experienced Sales Executive responsible for all aspects of selling to both new and existing clients in an effort to meet and exceed sales targets. You are experienced in selling to healthcare providers at the CMO, CMIO, and CIO level. With support from marketing team, you are poised to capitalize on intensifying demand for company’s services. Responsible for identifying new opportunities, articulating value propositions, moving prospects through defined sales processes, negotiating, and ultimately closing deals, you will drive the company’s growth and expansion.
Us: We’re a thriving venture-backed health technology company in Tribeca. Think of us like a HIPPA-compliant and patient-centric mobile Twitter feed used by medical providers. We fuse secure messaging with actionable patient “news flashes.” John Smith checks into the emergency room downtown. His kidney disease care manager’s phone buzzes, and she is able to intervene immediately. “Stop! He’s late for his dialysis, reroute him to us ASAP!” Whether you're a nurse in the hospital, a care manager in a skilled nursing facility, a primary care physician, or any other provider in the healthcare ecosystem, we let you know whenever any patient in your care has a clinical event in real time and allow you to communicate directly with the other clinicians on their care team across hospitals and providers. We run on the phone, born mobile for on-the-go clinicians but also available for the desktop via the web browser so administrators and computer-centric clinicians can plug in. We’re already used by dozens of hospital systems, with tens of thousands of clinicians and supporting staff using us to care for millions of patients. And finally, speaking of caring - we care deeply about our employees and strive to provide great culture, camaraderie, environment, benefits, and opportunities for professional and personal growth.
- Secure new business with health systems and payers to attain and exceed quota objectives
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual sales and revenue targets
- Accurately project revenues both quarterly and annually
- Leverage existing sales processes – pipeline, account planning and account management
- Set the standard for client proposals
- Work closely with client services to ensure smooth implementation upon sale
- Collaborate with finance and other stakeholders on RFP responses, proposals, and pricing.
- Collaborate with Finance/Legal on all new client contract negotiations
- Deliver weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual forecasts and detailed pipeline reports to Leadership Team/BOD
- Collaborate with Marketing to drive growth of pipeline and helping to close sales
- Use sales tools and data tracking for client management. Generate and maintain up-to-date and accurate records of targeting, outreach and client communication; develop and maintain aggregate pipeline information with respect to client relationships
- Attend networking meetings and functions as needed. Track industry events and coordinate meetings and demos.
- A deep understanding of the healthcare (payer and provider) industry and marketMinimum of 5 or more years of sales experience to large accounts
- Understanding of how to establish and maintain relationships with C-level executives at prospect accounts and existing clients and how to create urgency and interest in purchasing decisions
- Specific experience selling to CMO, CMIO, or other clinical stakeholders, with the ability to bring IT stakeholders along
- Experience selling $1M+ contracts.
- Experience with complex consultative sales approach is required
- Experience with B2B services is preferred
- Strong leadership, collaboration skills and the ability to influence peers and colleagues
- Strong analytical and sales skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple functions and relationships
- Up to 50% travel required
Reports to VP of Sales
Information Technology and Services