Client Services | New York, NY | Full Time
Implementation Engineer, Client Services
Director of Client Solutions, Client Services
HQ- 285 West Broadway, New York, NY 10013
Cureatr is the leader in mobile care coordination. Our solution provides Healthcare professionals the ability to receive alerts and communications in a HIPAA Compliant manner. The office is in Tribeca.
Cureatr is looking for an Implementation Engineer in Healthcare Technology to join the team in New York City.
The Implementation Engineer will optimize implementations and deployments, participate in the construction of new internal tools, and oversee the technical aspects of all our product implementations at customer sites. You will work with both internal and external parties to ensure that technical issues are handled quickly and appropriately. You will be challenged by complex technical problems and detailed customer configuration questions.
The Implementation Engineer will form a close partnership with our Account Managers, Product Management, Engineering and Sales Teams and will take on projects to automate implementations, to build applications and capabilities for use by the Customer Solutions team in support of their duties, seek to identify areas where manual effort in Customer Solutions can be enhanced or replaced by technology and then deliver on those innovations, and in doing so, actively contribute to the ongoing success of our products.
You must be comfortable working in a start-up environment and be able to manage multiple clients, projects and priorities in a fast paced and dynamic atmosphere. You will report to the Director of Customer Solutions and work out of the New York office.
- Single Sign On (SSO) configuration
- Metadata upload
- Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP) setup and troubleshooting
- Account Provisioning via Active Directory (AD)
- Admission Discharge Transfer (ADT) feed setup and mapping
- Includes secure cnnection (e.g. VPN, SSH, etc.)
- Design all job requirements and specifications and manage all communication with implementation consultants and resolve all issues and develop all programs according to client requirements.
- Perform various tests on processes with the help of test cases.
- Coordinate with managers to resolve all issues within required timeframe and inform management of any delays.
- Collaborate with the development team to design new programs for all client implementation activities and manage all communication with the department to resolve all issues and assist implementation consultants to manage all production data.
- Perform research on all client issues, document all findings, and implement all technical activities.
- Prepare and maintain all technical and business documents and collaborate with clients and IT department to provide support to all issues.
- Establish all technical project requirements and maintain effective professional relationships with all clients and organize all project materials.
- Assist clients to monitor all software implementation lifecycle and make appropriate customization to all software for clients.
- Train client technical staff on all hardware and software issues and identify all issues in processes and provide solutions for same
- Translate business requirements into a robust, scalable technical design.
- Interpersonal communication skills, which enable you to gain client trust and mentor junior engineers.
Qualifications and Skills Required
- Four+ years of related professional experience.
- Experience with AD / SAML SSO
- Experience establishing secure connections via VPN, SSH Tunnel, SFTP
- Curiosity of what happens around you with the unwavering pursuit to help your colleagues by making their technical and technology tasks automatable or easier to use.
- Understanding of the systems development life cycle.
- The ability to quickly learn new concepts and technologies and convert them into customer solutions.
- Direct customer facing and implementation delivery experience in a Consulting or Professional Services organization.
- Experience with web technologies, application servers, portal servers, middleware, ecommerce, enterprise application integration, databases, security, performance & scalability.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in computer science, engineering or mathematics from a reputable university
- Excellent organizational skills required to work on multiple projects / clients simultaneously.
- Participates and leads effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to motivate a team or individual to achieve desired outcomes without direct supervision required.
- Amazing attention to detail with equal focus on following up on outstanding items. Loves to get it done, but only if it’s done right.
- Consistently meet deadlines.
- Adaptable to frequent change and willing to perform other duties as assigned.
- Requires ability to use a telephone.
- Requires ability to use a computer.
- Ability to travel up to 25%.