Implementation Consultant / Account Manager
Client Services | New York, NY | Full Time
Cureatr is the leader in mobile care coordination. Our solution provides Healthcare professionals the ability to receive alerts and communications in a HIPAA Compliant manner. The offices are in Tribeca – right on the edge of SoHo and Chinatown.
Cureatr is looking for an Implementation Consultant / Account Manager in Healthcare Technology to join the team in New York City. This position is responsible for the success of multiple implementation projects through various phases, from initiation to post go-live support. This position's primary responsibilities are to manage the planning, execution, delivery and launch of Cureatr’s Care Coordination platform for customers across mobile and web. You will partner with customers’ clinical, business and project teams to manage operational issues for Cureatr’s client applications across multiple markets. After implementation, you will assist current clients in navigating access to support and training resources, while at the same time identifying solutions that will help improve the clients’ operations. Your focus will be on ongoing client satisfaction, retention, growth in adoption, identification of opportunities for commercial growth within key accounts, conveying them to Cureatr sales professionals and supporting them to expand.
The ideal candidate will have experience in project planning, agile software development methodologies, web, mobile, and healthcare technologies. You must be able to communicate and present information across a continuum of business, technology and clinical environments at multiple levels. You must be comfortable working in a start-up environment and be able to manage multiple clients, projects and priorities in a fast paced and dynamic atmosphere. You will report to the Director of Customer Solutions and work out of the New York office.
- Determine requirements and establish partnership with client for successful implementation for the project team (client, vendors, and internal).
- Read and interpret contracts with Sales for to gain understanding of client requirements for downstream implementations and account management.
- Review, assess, and manage with Project Management application scope of work (SOW), scheduling, and budget.
- Conduct application project kick-off with proper project materials (plans, presentations, demos, etc.)
- Review, discuss, understand, and execute the processes and procedures with the team on all facets of the implementation lifecycle, including project kickoff, milestones, training and education, reporting, interfacing, troubleshooting, and issue tracking as well as escalation.
- Assist with Go-live support, both remote and on-site, as well as transitioning the project to Support and Account Success.
- Attend on-site client visits (where appropriate) throughout implementation to give a hands-on approach to the implementation process.
- Attend weekly or bi-weekly status meetings prepared to assess, communicate, and deliver follow up items or action plans relating to application aspects of project.
- Assist and focus client in directing resources and efforts to achieve project goals.
- Address client’s application issues and close all issues before transition to Support.
- Utilize strong contract interpretation skills to manage discussion on topics such as, but not limited to, clinical models, operational workflows, IT solutions, data reports, and other industry processes and procedures to ensure seamless contract implementation.
- Document project communications such as training documents, resource responsibilities, agendas, kick-off items, and go-live punch list.
- Maintain records of access, custom requests, reports, workflow, and Support transition in the project book.
- Create and maintain application portion of project book (electronic or hard-copy) that includes above information and other pertinent information.
- Closeout application portion project book upon completion of project and transfer to Support.
- Identify client-associated risks and provide actions or solutions.
- Identify possible risks with contingency plans or work-around solutions with the client on a continual basis during the project live cycle.
- Provide Director of Client Solutions with overall project summary with items completed correctly, items completed incorrectly, and ways to improve for next time.
- Interact externally as Cureatr “lead” with new clients and internally with sales, product and development departmental teams to facilitate contract implementation.
- Create and monitor project deadlines both externally and internally.
- Manage and direct Cureatr’s assets to ensure all tasks and deadlines are met on each project.
- Monitor and communicate project status using a variety of project management tools such as MS Excel, MS Project and MS PowerPoint.
- Reports on project progress throughout the project lifecycle or specific phases
- Communicates major milestones; conducts regular status meetings (internal and external) to review project activities; manages prioritization procedures.
- Provide information about enhancements, upgrades, and product related development and training resources available to clients.
- Identify opportunities and propose actions associated with the implementation and growth of the account.
- Be the external cheerleader and champion of Cureatr adoption in your accounts, delighting users and sponsors and advocating for their needs.
- Efficiently and effectively communicate and support growth opportunities to Sales Team.
- Excellent organizational skills required to work on multiple projects / clients simultaneously.
- Participates and leads effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to motivate a team or individual to achieve desired outcomes without direct supervision required.
- Amazing attention to detail with equal focus on following up on outstanding items. Loves to get it done, but only if it’s done right.
- Consistently meet deadlines.
- Create documentation for projects as deemed appropriate by the Director of Client Solutions.
- Adaptable to frequent change and willing to perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree in the Healthcare related field or relevant experience.
- Healthcare related MBA major +.
- 3-5 years technology experience and related management experience in multiple business and technical processes.
- Knowledge and ability with multiple software solutions including, but not limited to, Microsoft Office Suite, Project Management Software, JIRA or similar, CRMs.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects in various stages of development.
- Ability to secure cooperation from senior management and other departments.
- Ability to take initiative and be a self-starter while working on projects.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and apply them to new situations.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Impeccable follow-thru, multi-tasking, customer service.
- Extremely comfortable on mobile devices across iOS and Android.
- Requires ability to use a telephone
- Requires ability to use a computer
- Ability to travel up to 35%
- Requires walking between departments in a hospital