Client Services | Home Base | Full Time
We are actively seeking to fill our team with "A Players". Currently we are seeking to fill the role of Project Engineer. This role's focus is to assist with the development and delivery of IT network assessments, assisting in the development of project scopes of work and then the planning and execution of our unique IT as a Service delivery model, all within budgets and timeframes.. The majority of our customers are in the Healthcare industry, so professionals with customer service knowledge and experience are required.
As a Project Engineer Level Your primary job will be to assist in the Project Manager in the completion of multiple technical projects in a timely and efficient manner, on time and within budget.
To be considered for this position you should have a history demonstrating:
- Excellence in planning, managing, delegating, communicating and executing all phases and tasks of multiple concurrent projects
- Be self-initiating with a positive attitude and high level of confidence
- Technical and relational discernment to manage complex situations
- Highly customer-focused mindset
- Effective communications verbally and written
- The ability to maintain a high-level view of projects while focusing on details
- The ability to prioritize and execute tasks with limited supervision
- A wide range of skills and experience in IT infrastructure support
Your general duties and responsibilities will entail:
- Ensure successful onboarding of new customers and their IT infrastructure
- Ensure successful completion of existing customer projects
- Ensure successful transition of customer projects to support teams
- Perform a wide range of technical, quality control, and testing tasks
- Work with other engineers and technicians to complete project milestones and tasks
- Other tasks or duties as assigned or required
You will be measured by the following outcomes:
- Maintain agreed number of assigned projects and deadlines, and complete them in a timely manner.
- Update customers and fellow employees involved with assigned projects on a weekly basis.
- Maintain a daily timesheet and records of your accomplished work.
- Complete assigned technical certifications to ensure growth in technical proficiencies.
- Assist Leadership in understanding resource availability to effectively forecast and schedule future projects
- Mentor other “junior” project services team members on a continual basis
You should have qualifications & experience in:
- Basic LAN and WAN networking familiarity
- A+, Network+, CCNA, MCP/MCSE
- Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Oiffce365
- Microsoft Windows Server, Active Directory and Exchange
- Citrix and VMWare
- Basic Networking/Switching hardware
- Firewall, EDR, MDR, SEIM, and other Security Technologies
- Backup and Recovery software
- EMR/EHR/Practice Management Experience
To work at The IT Company the following qualities and traits should resonate with you:
- Fun loving & Calm under pressure
- Desire to serve others
- Desire to ensure customers are happy
- Desire to close loops and not leave “things undone”
- Able to prioritize and sequence events logically
- “Do the right thing” attitude
- Attention to detail
- Passion for learning
- Accepts mentoring and leadership from senior team members.
- Mentors more junior team members.
- Background in IT Managed Services
- Certifications: Microsoft, VMWare, Citrix, Cisco, Citrix, Fortinet, CompTIA
- Associates or Bachelors in Computer Science or related field
You should be comfortable with the following work conditions and other considerations:
- Candidate should have reliable transportation
- Candidate should be willing to work nights and weekends
- Candidate should be able to lift 50 or more pounds
The IT Company is a Knoxville, TN based Outsourced IT Support and Services Provider serving the region within 50 miles of our home. The IT Company serves a select group of clients throughout the area, with a special emphasis on those in highly regulated industries such as Physicians Practices and Community Banks.
We have focused our organization around our simple mission of “Happy Customers.” We do this by only working with a select group of new customers annually who are seeking a partner who will normalize IT operations by improving policy, process, stability, security, reliability and performance while at the same time ensuring compliance with the various State and Federal regulatory requirements. In our experience those organizations typically require high security, high availability, maximum performance and are many times under regulatory requirements such as HIPAA (Healthcare) and GLB (Banking).
We only hiring team members who are a cultural fit for our organization. Those individuals resonate with our Vision, Mission and Values:
- Vision: To build a company where people love to work and love to do business.
- Mission: Happy Customers
- Do the right thing
- Invest in others
- Improve everything
- Have fun!
- Expense Account
- Flexible schedule
- Health Benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Great work environment