Business Developement Manager
Sales & Marketing | Home Base | Full Time
The IT Company is currently looking to add an "A Player" who wants to earn more than $125,000 a year in the role of Business Development Manager (BDM). The BDM is responsible for growing our business in Managed IT and Security Services in the Knoxville, Nashville and Charlotte Markets. This individual will be responsible for networking with centers of influence, make cold calls to prospects, managing their own sales activity, working with internal marketing, working with internal staff to develop proposals, presenting proposals and closing opportunities.
- 1-3 years sales experience, preferably in direct business to business sales where a monthly revenue quota is required
- Desire to earn in excess of $125K per year in personal income, mostly through commissions
- Initial network of Centers of Influence and Referral sources to draw from
This individual will be expected to be able to do the following within a reasonable timeframe (6 - 12 months):
- Develop and meet with a minimum of four (4) Centers of Influence (COI) weekly
- Run a minimum of six (6) first time appointments with qualified prospects for our services each month
- Close 9-12K of new monthly recurring revenue each quarter
The IT Company is a Knoxville, TN based Outsourced IT Support and Services Provider serving the region within 50 miles of our home. The IT Company serves a select group of clients throughout the area, with a special emphasis on those in highly regulated industries such as Physicians Practices and Community Banks.
We have focused our organization around our simple mission of “Happy Customers.” We do this by only working with a select group of new customers annually who are seeking a partner who will normalize IT operations by improving policy, process, stability, security, reliability and performance while at the same time ensuring compliance with the various State and Federal regulatory requirements. In our experience those organizations typically require high security, high availability, maximum performance and are many times under regulatory requirements such as HIPAA (Healthcare) and GLB (Banking).
We only hiring team members who are a cultural fit for our organization. Those individuals resonate with our Vision, Mission and Values:
- Vision: To build a company where people love to work and love to do business.
- Mission: Happy Customers
- Do the right thing
- Invest in others
- Improve everything
- Have fun!
- Sandler Sales Training Experience
- Managed Services Sales Experience
- Cell Phone
- Expense Account
- Flexible schedule when at plan