Sr. Data Analyst
Data Analytics | Redmond, WA | Contract
We are looking for a senior data analyst who is an expert in structuring and driving analysis based on telemetry data.
- Responsible for data de-duplication (matching and merging data), data cleansing (matching, linking, updating records, such as organization records, in batch and real time), hierarchy management (identifying, creating, correcting, update, and maintaining complex relationships among parent and child records), and data conversion (changing / transforming the data based on business rules, usually done before the data is integrated into a new system).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, or equivalent is required
- Good sense for numbers
- Experience with COSMOS (understanding COSMOS logs and views, SCOPE scripts)
- 5+ years working with large scale data solutions, preferably with web analytics and data
- 5+ years of experience with SQL
- Fundamental understanding of data validation techniques
- Strong working knowledge of HTML, JAVA Script, ASP.Net, C#