Software Analyst (Ruby/Golang)
Engineering | Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia | Contract
We are looking for an experienced software analyst with skills in Go Language(Golang) or Ruby On Rails. The ideal candidate must be proactive, solution-oriented, have a strong grasp on the technical skills required for the post and have a passion for coding. Software Analyst’s work in teams to implement and develop ideas and concepts or a specific need raised by client. They understand coding languages and how to apply them in a way to create new, fresh content and usable applications.
• Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
• Leverage previous development expertise, take part in the delivery process, write software and stay ahead with the latest in cutting-edge technologies
• Work on bug-fixing and improving application performance
• Ensure the best performance, responsiveness and quality for all applications
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize the efficiency of development
• Self-motivated, able to work independently, entrepreneurial, excellent time management
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to communicate complex technical issues to cross-functional teams
• Adhere to the Agile or Dev & Ops work principle
• Required Skill(s): Go Language(Golang) or Ruby On Rails (At least one).
• Experience in Microsoft .NET, C#, HTML, CSS, JS, PHP and Microsoft SQL Server is a plus
• Experience in CI/CD tools is a plus
• At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably Senior Executive specialized in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.