Software Development | Redmond, WA | Full Time and Contract
CSI Interfusion (size: 40,001+ employees, globally), a leading global provider of IT consulting services, technical services and outsourcing service , was established in 2000 and headquartered in Beijing, China and owning 26 subsidiaries worldwide , such as the United States, Japan, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Hungary etc.
- Development from the front-end user interface to back-end programs;
- Developing software programs of a complex nature, including operating systems, applications, and/or network products.
- Fixing bugs, design, architecture, and new development to the new or existing applications;
- Contributes to the development of processes and methodology.
- Assists in the development of assignments and schedules.
- Communication to customer;
- Documentation per project requirements;
- At least solid 3 years full stack development experience front end, middle, and back-end
- Need very strong C# coding and SQL database skills experiences
- Need to have strong design skills
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Independent developer from requirement, designing, unit testing, and coding
- Strong communication skills, excellent analytical and design skills
- Moderate level skills in multiple areas.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field, Master's degree may substitute for a portion of the related experience, or equivalent work experience/training.