C# full-stack developer (backend focused)
Software Development | Redmond, WA | Full Time
Employment Type : W2 (not able to hire C2C consultants)
Project Length: long-term, managed service
- Development from the front-end user interface to back-end programs;
- Developing software programs of a complex nature, including operating systems, applications, and/or network products.
- Fixing bugs, design, architecture, and new development to the new or existing applications;
- Contributes to the development of processes and methodology.
- Assists in the development of assignments and schedules.
- Communication to customer;
- Documentation per project requirements;
- At least solid 5 years full stack development experience front end, middle, and back-end
- Need very strong C# coding and SQL database skills experiences
- Need to have strong design skills
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Independent developer from requirement, designing, unit testing, and coding
- Experience with angularjs is preferred.
- Strong communication skills, excellent analytical and design skills
- Moderate level skills in multiple areas.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field, Master's degree may substitute for a portion of the related experience, or equivalent work experience/training.
CSI Interfusion (CSI) (size: 40,001+ employees, globally), a leading global provider of IT consulting services, technical services and outsourcing service , was established in 2000 and headquartered in Beijing, China and owning 20+ subsidiaries worldwide , such as China Mainland, China Hongkong, the United States, England, Ireland, Hungary, Singapore, Japan etc