C# full-stack developer (algorithm/Data Structure)
Software Development | Redmond, WA | Full Time and Contract
CSI Interfusion (CSI) (size: 40,001+ employees, globally), a leading global provider of IT consulting services, technical services and outsourcing service , was established in 2000 and headquartered in Beijing, China and owning 20+ subsidiaries worldwide , such as China Mainland, China Hongkong, the United States, England, Ireland, Hungary, Singapore, Japan etc.
Employment Type : W2 (we are not able to hire C2C consultants)
Project Length: 12~18 months
- Development from the front-end user interface to back-end programs;
- Developing software programs of a complex nature, including operating systems, applications, and/or network products.
- Fixing bugs, design, architecture, and new development to the new or existing applications;
- Contributes to the development of processes and methodology.
- Assists in the development of assignments and schedules.
- Communication to customer;
- Documentation per project requirements;
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 5+ years of professional relative experience.
- Expert development skills using C# , .Net, MVC , ASP.NET, WebUI design, writing stored procedures, MSSQL, VS 2013 and above.
- Angularjs is nice to have.
- Strong database skills and coding skills
- Experience on data structures/algorithms .
- Problem solving skills
- Good documentation and communication skills