Sales | Redmond, WA | Full Time
Duties and Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Responsible for building and maintaining strong client relationships through prospecting, cold calling, and hitting target activity metrics
- Responsible for building a consistent sales pipeline for assigned accounts and delivering end-to-end solutions based on client needs
- Increase market share by increasing headcount, revenue and gross margin
- Schedule and conduct face to face meetings with potential and existing clients.
- Effectively manage and prioritize a high volume of requisitions from intake to close
- Work closely with technical recruiting team to establish clear understanding of requirements, and to ensure success in identifying top-tier talent
- Experience in managing Medium to large offshore Recruitment teams.
- Understand and qualify client requirements through detailed communication and analysis.
- Skills and Requirements:
- 2-5 years of relevant experience with contingent staffing. Experience with information technology consulting or professional staffing.
- 2+ year experience in IT or Telecom Sales, staffing, recruitment, or professional services sales experience required
- Knowledge of clients’ needs in technical verticals and environments highly preferred
- A strong interest in selling to technical or retail clients and audiences
- Exceptional interpersonal relationship and verbal skills; including phone and in-person presentation skills
- Experience building a book of business from the ground up involving all aspects of the sales process
- A proven track record in achieving targeted sales results or quota
- Strong follow-up skills, motivated to break into new accounts through continuous effort
- Solid business management skills
- Experience managing multiple, competing priorities, duties and/or projects.
- Strong decision-making, organizational, planning, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent project management and time-management skills.
- Ability to work well independently and within a team environment.
- PC proficiency and solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel)
Education and Experience:
- Four Year College Degree in Business or Management, or Equivalent Experience
- 2-4 years in Staffing Industry or Related Sales Expertise