Customer Service / Operations Manager (Killion)
Customer Service | DTLA, CA | Full Time and Part Time
*Killion is a portfolio company of CSC Generation
Killion is a modern menswear concept offering a selection of sophisticated garments sold direct to consumer at highly desirable price-points.
At Killion, we neglect the traditional wholesale-to-retail model by cutting out the middleman to provide premium quality products to the end-consumer. This simply means that there aren't any unnecessary mark-ups in our prices allowing you to purchase high-end value without overpaying.
Always committed to upholding the luxury of exclusivity, Killion keeps its production strictly limited and focused. Our products will never be mass-produced or distributed to retailers and capsule items will never be restocked once they are sold out, nor will it go on sale.
We constantly explore unique ideas, production techniques, and utilize innovative fabrics and materials. With a deep appreciation for quality, refined fits, and timeless, yet progressive design, it is our mission to present collections released in special capsule collections with you in mind, the Modern Individual.
Design. Quality. Price. Exclusivity.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Embodies our core values
- Customer experience oriented
- Empathetic and in tune with e-Commerce customers concerns and needs
- Well-spoken, well-written, and overall strong communicator
- Able to multitask and handle multiple projects with an optimistic attitude
- Own the customer experience
- Respond to emails, social media comments, or any other customer inquiries in a timely manner
- Represent the brand in a positive light at all times
- Pick, pack, and ship customer orders
- Organize and maintain cleanliness of our offices and distribution facility
What’s in it for you?
- Massive career growth - an opportunity to truly get in at the ground floor of a startup poised for growth and success
Corporate information on CSC Generation :
By the time that Justin Yoshimura turned 25, he was a veteran in the startup world: guiding three companies from start to acquisition and many more as an advisor, mentor and board member. Nevertheless, he had yet to achieve his original dream of building a publicly held Fortune 500 Company, so he founded CSC Generation.
- Is backed by leading investors including: China Science & Merchants Investment Management Group (CSC), Khosla Ventures, Crosslink Capital, Maveron, Quest Venture Partners, eCommerce Growth Fund, Christian Friedland (Build.com founder), Niraj Shah (Wayfair Founder), Kevin Chou (Kabam Founder), Roger Dickey (Mafia Wars, Gigster Founder), Hong Hu (500friends Founder), Ryan Urban (BounceX Founder), Brandon Proctor (AutoAnything President), Cali Tran (Valassis Digital President), Emery Skolfield, (Footlocker.com VP), and James Tamplin (Firebase CEO).
- Builds things that people want.
- Is insanely data-driven and analytical. Our team members are the type of people that would analyze a restaurant’s revenues, contribution margins, rent, and EBITDA while waiting for their food.
- Has zero tolerance for assholes or politics. Candidates who negatively impact our culture are let go, even if it doesn’t make financial sense to do so.
- Is capital efficient and scrappy.
- Believes that whether or not you paid for your own college is more important than where you went to school. Don't even get us started about useless MBAs...
- Is contrarian. We get a rush from unlocking value in overlooked assets.
- Values work ethic, intellectual curiosity, and dedication.
- Is looking to build a world where consumers can lease or finance any product with residual value.
We are looking for people who are interested in joining us on what is likely to be a very long and difficult journey: building the next Liberty Interactive/IACI/Berkshire Hathaway is going to take decades. If your resume shows that you've "moved" every 18 months, it is unlikely that you are a fit.
Disclaimer: this is an intense and demanding job, to say the least.