Marketing | New York, NY
SalesCrunch is a next-generation online meeting platform applying science to the arts of sales and marketing. SalesCrunch thrives on an employee-centric, values-driven culture backed by world-class investors like First Round Capital and Accel Partners.
The Head of Marketing is a key strategic position on the management team that will play an integral part in the company’s growth and success. SalesCrunch is deeply rooted in the belief that employees are taking control of their fate and adopting online productivity solutions that are designed as beautifully and intuitively as web-applications they use in their personal lives. Therefore, our ideal candidate has a passion for brand building, a mastery of end-user "consumer" acquisition as well as knowledge of business-to-business demand generation.
- Develop strategic brand plan, identifying key strategies to enhance brand equity and bring the brand positioning to life
- Effectively build & manage a world-class marketing organization, including recruiting top talent
- Design and manage high-volume, low touch online strategies to acquire users and customers
- Budgeting, planning, buying, trafficking, forecasting, and optimization of digital media campaigns
- Plan and execute SEO strategy through thought-leadership, event marketing, content generation, and social media
- Develop and manage segmented email acquisition strategies
- Create lifecycle programs targeting newly acquired customers, inactive users, and renewals.
- Obsessively track, measure and report back to the business on key performance indicators, including engagement rates, conversion rates, cost-per-acquisition and customer lifetime value.
BA/BS degree required: Masters degree, MBA or equivalent experience preferred
- 7-10 years experience in progressive Marketing roles at the senior management level.• A passion for quantitative marketing as well as the skills to build a brand and develop compelling messaging
Knowledge of major Internet acquisition channels: SEM (paid search), Media (display advertising), SEO (organic search)
Deep experience with social media and viral marketing
Understanding acquisition funnels and viral hooks from web experience to product activation
Product marketing, lifecycle marketing or database marketing related experience
Deep understanding of email marketing techniques and funnel-based acquisition models.
Experience using CRM, lifecycle marketing and sales automation software including Salesforce, Marketo or similar tools.
A passion for problem-solving, flexibility, comfort with ambiguity, creativity, and the confidence to fight for unpopular/contrarian ideas
- Stock options
- Full medical, dental and eye insurance
- A ridiculously generous amount of time-off that encourages work/life balance
- A fun and passionate work environment