Client Success | New York, NY | Full Time
CrowdTwist is an industry-leading provider of comprehensive multichannel loyalty and analytics solutions that drive engagement and incremental spend, leading to better customer data, stronger insight, and more personalized experiences. We are revolutionizing loyalty, helping top brands including Pepsi, Marvel, Carhartt, Nestlé Purina, AMC’s The Walking Dead, VIZIO, and Zumiez develop a deeper understanding of customers. Our software builds more profitable and active relationships with customers, delivers a deeper understanding of how customers engage across channels and drives a measurable increase in high value behaviors and spend.
About the Position:
As a strategist, you’ll build the foundation for client loyalty marketing efforts. Strategic marketing services, loyalty campaign analytics, and program design are just a few of the ways the strategy team assist clients in making smarter decisions and achieving greater results.
Responsibilities of the Role Include:
- Providing analytics and integrated loyalty program solutions to guide client decision-making, actively participating in program strategy planning exercises
- Designing and conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis to support recommendations for existing and prospective clients
- Supporting the creation of programs, customer journeys and business cases to sell into and win new clients
- Analyzing and interpreting data to develop comprehensive and compelling client recommendations
- Keeping a pulse on the loyalty marketing industry and building up knowledge of business strategy issues
- Conducting primary and secondary research on market trends
- Collaborating with Client Management, Solutions Architecture, Marketing and Sales teams to develop robust program approaches
Central Skills for the Role:
- Extremely organized with a strong attention to detail. Experience managing and prioritizing multiple client requests in a fast-paced environment
- Stellar communication skills, both verbally and in writing. Experience building compelling PowerPoint presentations
- Outstanding quantitative and research skills and proven data interpretation and visualization capabilities
- Understanding of test and learn agendas and ability to summarize and present results
- Fluency with Microsoft Office, SQL knowledge a plus
- Minimum 2 years experience in strategic consulting, advertising or customer marketing
- An understanding of B2C marketing: multichannel marketing, database marketing, digital advertising, direct response marketing, CRM, etc.
- Willingness to travel as needed
- New York City area based candidates only (relocation is currently not available)
More About Us:
- We offer a generous employee benefits package including stock options, fully paid medical, dental and vision plans for employees and their dependents!!
- Collaborative work environment that fosters bonds beyond the workplace
- Gym subsidies available
- Provide lunches, drinks and ample snacks
- Dog friendly environment
- One month PAID sabbatical after three years of continuous service
Learn more about us here: https://www.themuse.com/profiles/crowdtwist