Senior Analyst, Strategy & Planning
Client Success | New York, NY | Full Time
CrowdTwist is a fast-growing company that is changing our industry by providing the most comprehensive omni-channel loyalty & analytics solutions for industry leading brands such as Pepsi, Marvel, Carhartt, Zumiez, Nestlé Purina, AMC’s The Walking Dead, VIZIO and others. Our software helps build more profitable and active relationships with customers, delivers a deeper understanding of how customers engage across channels and drives a measurable increase in high value behaviors and spend. We have a fun, generous company culture that's built on our fundamental principle that when you give more, you get more.
About the Position:
The Strategy & Planning team’s work taps into our analytical and creative strengths through mix of hands-on client strategy work, loyalty innovation and sales strategy development across a variety of industries.
As a Sr. Analyst on the Strategy & Planning team, you’ll build the foundation for client loyalty marketing efforts as well as support enterprise sales opportunities. Strategic marketing services, loyalty campaign analytics, program ROI modeling and design are just a few of the ways the strategy team assist clients and prospects in making smarter decisions and achieving greater results.
Responsibilities of the Role Include:
- Being an inventive problem-solver, comfortable addressing ambiguous questions, thinking quickly on the spot and executing sophisticated analyses
- Playing a key role in the creation of programs and business cases to sell into and win new clients
- Building and evolving loyalty ROI models & economies to forecast short and long-term impact
- Tapping into our database of powerful 1st-party data to conduct quantitative analysis such as customer segmentation and lifetime value modeling
- Providing analytics and integrated loyalty program solutions to guide client decision-making, actively participating in program strategy planning exercises
- Keeping a pulse on the loyalty marketing industry and building up knowledge of business strategy issues
- Collaborating with Client Managers, Marketing and Sales teams to develop robust program approaches
Central Skills for the Role:
- Proven quantitative analytical abilities, including expert Excel modeling skills and ability to write SQL queries
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact effectively at all levels of an organization
- Extremely organized with a strong attention to detail. Experience managing and prioritizing multiple requests in a fast-paced environment
- Stellar communication skills, both verbally and in writing. Experience building compelling PowerPoint presentations and presenting to clients
- Outstanding quantitative and research skills and proven data interpretation and visualization capabilities
- Flexible, adaptable, and excited to work in an entrepreneurial environment
- Minimum 2 years professional experience in strategic consulting, marketing analytics or a similarly data-intensive field
- An understanding of B2C marketing: multichannel marketing, database marketing, digital advertising, direct response marketing, CRM, etc.
- Willingness to travel as needed
- New York City area based candidates only (relocation is currently not available)
More About Us:
- We offer a generous employee benefits package including gym subsidies, stock options, fully paid medical, dental and vision plans for employees and their dependents!!
- Collaborative work environment that fosters bonds beyond the workplace
- Provide lunches, drinks and ample snacks
- Dog friendly environment
- One month PAID sabbatical after three years of continuous service