Manager of Strategy
Client Success | New York, NY | Full Time
CrowdTwist is an industry-leading provider of comprehensive multichannel loyalty and analytics solutions that drive engagement and incremental spend, leading to better customer data, stronger insight, and more personalized experiences. We are revolutionizing loyalty, helping top brands including Pepsi, Marvel, Carhartt, Nestlé Purina, AMC’s The Walking Dead, VIZIO, and Zumiez develop a deeper understanding of customers. Our software helps build more profitable and active relationships with customers, delivers a deeper understanding of how customers engage across channels and drives a measurable increase in high value behaviors and spend.
About the Position:
CrowdTwist is looking for a Manager of Strategy who will help create programs and business cases to sell into and win new clients.
- Develop strategy to sell in new clients to join our existing portfolio of CPG (Pepsi, Nestle), Retail (Steve Madden, Zumiez) and Media (UFC, Ubisoft) clients
- Understand prospect’s goals/objectives, consumer needs/experience and marketing efforts to create a compelling loyalty and engagement program
- Build a solid business case and ROI model to support the investment
- Create an executable plan with a key focus on technology capabilities
- Proven ability to think conceptually - develop, compare, and contrast strategic options
- Demonstrated experience creating new marketing driven & economically sound ROI models
- Ability to translate goals and strategies into executable business plans
- Persistent, self starter with a great attitude and strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Enjoy working in challenging & demanding environment while having some fun doing it
- Relevant experience in marketing – e.g. multichannel marketing, database marketing, digital advertising, direct response marketing etc…
- Deep experience building compelling PowerPoint presentations by storyboarding, developing frameworks, visualizing consumer experiences, summarizing business cases…
- Ability to create from scratch excel model(s) to support program investment by calculating program value, understanding revenue levers and building sensitivity scenarios
- At least 5 years experience in a strategic consulting or in an agency capacity with a leading firm/company
- New York City area based candidates only (relocation is currently not available)
More About Us:
- We offer a generous employee benefits package including stock options, fully paid medical, dental and vision plans for employees and their dependents!!
- Collaborative work environment that fosters bonds beyond the workplace
- We treat our people well with employee recognition programs and referral bonuses
- Gym subsidies available
- Better than average team building activities such as paintball, go cart racing, shuffleboard, organized sporting teams and off-site retreats
- Provide lunches, drinks and snacks so our team can be hungry for other things
- Dog friendly environment
- One month PAID sabbatical after three years of continuous service
Come grow with us!