Manager, Client Success
Client Success | New York, NY | Full Time
We’re one of the hottest funded, NYC-based companies providing the most comprehensive omni-channel loyalty & analytics solutions for industry leading brands such as Pepsi, Marvel, Carhartt, Zumiez, Nestlé Purina, AMC’s The Walking Dead, VIZIO and others. Our software helps build more profitable and active relationships with customers, delivers a deeper understanding of how customers engage across channels and drives a measurable increase in high value behaviors and spend. We're relaxed, experienced, hard driving and are changing our industry.
We’re looking for a Manager, Client Success who has a proven track record in SaaS solution, digital, marketing and/or loyalty for direct to consumer or B2B2C companies. You will be responsible for leading the success of our platform with our major clients. Come join us!
- Build strong client relationships at all levels of client organization
- Build and own relationships while serving as primary client interface to CrowdTwist resulting in client retention and ability to be a reference
- Utilize persuasive communication skills to ensure client satisfaction of program strategy, content, marketing and performance
- Responsible for day-to-day management and execution of client programs
- Hold regular meetings to drive program strategy and execution resulting in strong ROI
- Work with clients to define strategies, objectives, metrics, and benchmarks and manage performance against achieving those needs and objectives
- Define and establish internal processes to help scale the company
- Build processes to maximize efficiencies across all client touch points, from on-boarding and training to weekly meetings and quarterly reviews
- Develop approach to deliver repeatable performance tracking, marketing best practices, product updates to all our clients
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Candidate will have 2-4 years experience in Client Services account management and or marketing-related functions and a keen understanding of internet business models. Successful candidates may bring experience from an agency, client, or consulting environment. Bachelors degree required.
- Results Driven: Proven results on delivering/exceeding goals within budget and on-time with an attention to detail. Experience managing and prioritizing multiple client requests in a fast-paced environment, including timeline scoping and making trade-offs.
- Relationship Management: Personality and aptitude to build strong relationships and bonds with client base. Experience setting and managing customer expectations.
- Communication Skills: Exemplary written and oral communication skills. Solid proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint/Keynote for client-ready reports and presentations.
- Marketing: Knowledge and experience of working in online marketing services (including areas such as email marketing, SEO/SEM, display, web design) with campaign management and/or media planning background.
- Analytical Skills: Experience with qualitative and quantitative analysis of marketing program results including recommendations for strategic and/or tactical changes.
More About Us:
- We offer a generous employee benefits package including stock options, fully paid medical, dental and vision plans for employees and their dependents
- We love getting to know one another outside the office through CrowdTwist sponsored events (team dinners, trivia nights, volleyball and dodgeball teams, bowling, movie nights, ping pong, happy hours, etc.)
- Provide lunches, drinks and snacks so our team can be hungry for other things
- Learn from and teach each other at CrowdTwist U
- Try to say what we mean and mean what we say
Learn more about us here: http://www.themuse.com/profiles/crowdtwist