Account Development Representative, Marketing
Marketing | New York, NY | Full Time
Want to make a significant impact on a high-growth company? CrowdTwist is seeking a smart, resourceful team player with a passion for marketing and a desire to build a skill set in lead generation and enterprise sales. This is a great opportunity for someone with 1-3 years of sales and/or marketing experience who is looking for growth opportunity in a dynamic environment.
As an Account Development Representative, you will be responsible for building a pipeline of qualified sales opportunities through prospecting, executing marketing campaigns, and implementing sales techniques. Through a mix of creative approaches, proven tactics and persistence, you will set meetings and nurture relationships that generate interest from prospects and lead to high-value sales deals. You will partner with your peers in Marketing to uncover opportunities to optimize outreach messaging and tactics, and implement changes that result in performance lift.
About CrowdTwist: Our multichannel loyalty & engagement solutions power the most innovative loyalty programs in market today, for industry leading brands such as Pepsi, Marvel, Carhartt, Nestlé Purina, AMC’s The Walking Dead, VIZIO, Zumiez and others.
We have a fun, generous company culture that's built on our fundamental principle that when you give more, you get more. We’re a young company and growing like crazy, so strong performers have every opportunity for growth.
Here’s your chance to get in on the ground floor of something big.
- Persistent self-starter with a great attitude and strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An analytical, performance-driven mindset – you’re always coming up with new approaches to be more efficient and effective
- A desire to work in challenging & demanding environment while having some fun doing it
- Some familiarity with sales and marketing operations tools, including CRM databases and marketing automation software.
Initiates sales process by building qualifying leads, building relationships, and scheduling appointments. Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Leverages prospecting tools and marketing partners to identify prospects with sales potential and grow our CRM database
- Uses a mix of email, phone, social media and other channels to connect with new prospects
- Deploys and optimizes outbound campaigns – both one-to-one and at scale – with relevant messaging
- Follows up promptly with inbound opportunities and marketing-qualified leads
- Develops sales leads by demonstrating CrowdTwist’s live customers while explaining the benefits of our products
- Attends industry trade shows and prospect for new customers
- Overcomes sales objections to move conversations forward
- Delivers weekly and monthly performance reports to sales and marketing that identifies trends, issues, opportunities and challenges
- Becomes an expert on all aspects of SF.com
- Must come into our New York City office every day
- Competitive compensation and generous employee benefits package including fully paid Medical, Dental & Vision plans for employees & their dependents!
- Stock options for all employees!
- We bring toys to the office but still think the most fun thing to do is build product
- Collaborative work environment that fosters bonds beyond the workplace
- We treat our people well with employee recognition programs and referral bonuses
- Better than average team building activities such as paintball, go cart racing, shuffleboard, organized sporting teams and off-site retreats.
- Provide lunches, drinks and snacks so our team can be hungry for other things
- Learn from and teach each other at CrowdTwist U
- Dog friendly office environment
Take a peek inside our office here: http://bit.ly/12hfxva