Account Development Representative, Inside Sales
Marketing | New York, NY | Full Time
Do you wake up in the morning hungry for work and relish the challenge of making connections to drive new business? Can you pick-up a phone and talk to anyone and work your way through an organization to get meetings? Are you motivated to hit aggressive sales targets and make great money?
We’re looking for an A-team Inside Sales Associate with a proven record of generating leads for a sales team. You will be responsible for implementing a Marketing Plan, including the use of scripts, sales tools, Salesforce.com and other techniques defined from time-to-time to meet the CrowdTwist business goal of increasing the sales pipeline.
We provide the most comprehensive multichannel loyalty & analytics solutions for industry leading brands such as Pepsi, Marvel, Carhartt, Nestlé Purina, AMC’s The Walking Dead, VIZIO, Zumiez and others.
We have a fun, generous company culture that's built on our fundamental principle that when you give more, you get more. We’re a young company and growing like crazy, so strong performers have every opportunity for growth.
Here’s your chance to get in on the ground floor of something big.
- Persistent, self-starter with a great attitude and strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Enjoy working in challenging & demanding environment while having some fun doing it
- Must have experience managing an inside sales team; this job is a player coach position
- Identifies sales potential in our targeted account lists with research while using many of the industry’s modern prospecting tools
- Initiates sales process by building relationships; qualifying potential; scheduling appointments.
- Develops sales leads by demonstrating CrowdTwist’s live customers while explaining the benefits of our products across mobile, social and web
- Attend industry trade shows and prospect for new customers
- Be able to overcome sales objections while showing an ability to matrix to sales marketing resources.
- Contributes information to sales and marketing about trends, issues, opportunities and challenges.
- Must understand all aspects of SF.com
- Must come into our New York City Office everyday comfortable with that culture
- Competitive compensation and generous employee benefits package including fully paid Medical, Dental & Vision plans for employees & their dependents!
- Stock options for all employees!
- We bring toys to the office but still think the most fun thing to do is build product
- Collaborative work environment that fosters bonds beyond the workplace
- We treat our people well with employee recognition programs and referral bonuses
- Better than average team building activities such as paintball, go cart racing, shuffleboard, organized sporting teams and off-site retreats.
- Provide lunches, drinks and snacks so our team can be hungry for other things
- Learn from and teach each other at CrowdTwist U
- Dog friendly office environment
Take a peek inside our office here: http://bit.ly/12hfxva