Investor Relations Coordinator
Investments | Portland, OR | Full Time
Founded in 2013, CrowdStreet’s technology solutions provide real estate investment managers (sponsors) a scalable platform for growing and managing a large investor-base. We are transforming real estate investing by creating universally accessible, transparent, and efficient markets. While our competitors are positioning themselves as online versions of institutional funding, we’re the only major provider delivering a comprehensive online funding and investor management solution. CrowdStreet’s platform extends beyond the fundraising of a deal to cultivating and growing lifetime value for the sponsor through building, managing and expanding ongoing investor relationships.
To support our company’s rapid growth, we are hiring an Investor Relations Coordinator to help grow and manage the company’s investor membership base and facilitate the CrowdStreet Marketplace investment transaction processes.
What You'll Be Doing
The position will include fielding inbound investor inquiries and requests and providing exceptional customer service as well assisting in managing Marketplace sponsor relationships during live offering periods. This is an interdisciplinary role that bridges investor relations, marketing, sales, and customer success. The Investor Relations Coordinator will have the opportunity to learn and grow rapidly within the Investor Relations team. The ideal candidate will embrace the role of serving as the “go to” person at CrowdStreet for assisting Investor Members with new and existing investment needs. The position will support CrowdStreet’s Investor Relations Managers and report to the VP of Investments.
The top priorities of the Investor Relations Coordinator are to:
- Serve as ‘investor concierge’ for active offerings on the CrowdStreet Marketplace with the goal of providing investors with exceptional customer service and a simple, satisfying path to engaging directly with the sponsors’ offerings.
- Assist CrowdStreet investor members throughout the holding period of active investments.
- Support the Investor Relations team in managing CrowdStreet Marketplace sponsor relationships
- Facilitate investor work flows as investors progress from offers through funding stages on CrowdStreet Marketplace postings.
- Provide exceptional and timely customer service to current and potential investors; respond to investor inquiries and requests for information and work with sponsors to address investor needs.
- On live marketplace offerings, communicate with sponsor contacts to facilitate Q&A from investor members, as directed by CrowdStreet Investor Relations Managers.
- Troubleshoot and resolve investor workflow issues
- Facilitate CrowdStreet investor webinars
- Collaborate with the CrowdStreet Customer Success Managers to ensure a high quality investor and sponsor experience.
What We Must Have
- Bachelor’s level degree, preferably in Business Administration or Finance
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in investor relations, commercial real estate, private investments or project management.
- Prior experience in Customer Support or Investor Relations
Working at CrowdStreet
Located in the heart of downtown Portland just a block from Pioneer Square, CrowdStreet is proud of our cool, open and collaborative environment. Along with great benefits, killer coffee and a dog-friendly office, we offer the opportunity to be at the ground floor of a fast-growing startup with fun, smart, customer-driven people transforming the world of real estate investment.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume online with a cover letter stating: 1) Why you’re interested in working for CrowdStreet, and 2) A brief summary of how you meet each of our qualifications (including the “nice to haves”). The best way to do this is to copy/paste the requirements bullets and put a brief answer after each summarizing your relevant experience.
We are moving quickly, so expect to receive a response within 24 hours of your application. Thanks!