Digital Marketing Manager
Marketing | Portland, OR | Full Time
Founded in 2013, CrowdStreet’s technology solutions provide real estate investment managers (sponsors) a scalable platform for growing and managing a large investor-base. We are transforming real estate investing by creating universally accessible, transparent, and efficient markets. While our competitors are positioning themselves as online versions of institutional funding, we’re the only major provider delivering a comprehensive online funding and investor management solution. CrowdStreet’s platform extends beyond the fundraising of a deal to cultivating and growing lifetime value for the sponsor through building, managing and expanding ongoing investor relationships.
To support our company’s rapid growth, we are hiring a Digital Marketing Manager who is a rockstar, data-driven, marketing expert and is passionate, strategic, and customer-obsessed to help drive the next phase of our explosive growth. Candidates should have extensive experience with digital marketing programs including in-depth, hands-on experience in planning, managing, and optimizing ad campaigns on Adwords, Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn, AdRoll, and related platforms. This is a great opportunity for the right marketer to build experience driving growth for both a multi-sided marketplace and a SaaS software product.
What You'll Be Doing
- Develop, manage, and iterate on the customer acquisition strategy (B2C & B2B).
- Manage marketing campaign performance and continuously analyze data to improve outcomes.
- Manage native advertising programs on Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
- Manage SEO & SEM: keywords, link building, and paid search campaign optimization.
- Optimize marketing campaigns & lead nurturing via email, content, & social channels.
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and other mediums.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with Sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert more customers.
- Regularly propose, test, and analyze experiments to increase conversions.
- Build and manage a content and editorial calendar that attracts key Investor and Sponsor audiences to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
What We Must Have
- 3-5 years of experience in growth marketing/digital marketing - preferably within B2B Internet SaaS companies designing/delivering/managing scalable digital marketing campaigns
- Conversant in multiple marketing and sales channels; knowledge of SEM, display advertising, native advertising, email, sales development, product user experience and direct hands-on experience working with Salesforce, Mixpanel, Pardot, and Google Analytics
- Experience with managing a quarterly budget to drive qualified leads and opportunities, while maintaining a low CAC
- Experience in optimizing websites for conversions, retention, and LTV
- Exceptional analytical skills, with a data-driven approach to managing campaigns
- Exceptional project management and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree
Working at CrowdStreet
Located in the heart of downtown Portland just a block from Pioneer Square, CrowdStreet is proud of our cool, open and collaborative environment. Along with great benefits, killer coffee and a dog-friendly office, we offer the opportunity to be at the ground floor of a fast-growing startup with fun, smart, customer-driven people transforming the world of real estate investment.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume online with a cover letter stating: 1) Why you’re interested in working for CrowdStreet, and 2) A brief summary of how you meet each of our qualifications. The best way to do this is to copy/paste the requirements bullets and put a brief answer after each summarizing your relevant experience.
We are moving quickly, so expect to receive a response within 24 hours of your application. Thanks!