G&A | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
CrowdFlower is the essential human-in-the-loop platform for data science teams. CrowdFlower helps customers generate high quality customized training data for their machine learning initiatives, or automate a business process with easy-to-deploy models and integrated human-in-the-loop workflows. The CrowdFlower platform supports a wide range of use cases including self-driving cars, intelligent personal assistants, medical image labeling, content categorization, customer support ticket classification, social data insight, CRM data enrichment, product categorization, and search relevance.
Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by Canvas Venture Fund, Trinity Ventures, and Microsoft Ventures, CrowdFlower serves data science teams at Fortune 500 and fast-growing data-driven organizations across a wide variety of industries. For more information, visit www.crowdflower.com.
CrowdFlower has an immediate opening for a full-time Staff Accountant with a proven track record of successes within the accounting profession. The ideal candidate will be positive, upbeat, able to thrive in a fast growing organization and take personal responsibility for deliverables and deadlines.
A Few Things You’ll Focus On In This Role:
- Accounts Payable: Ensure that all bills are processed in timely and accurate manner.
- Cash Management: Process cash receipts and cash disbursements including wire transfer activity and performing bank reconciliation.
- Credit card Reconciliations: Download and review Corporate Credit card transactions on weekly basis and assist with the posting of credit card transactions on accounting tool as part of Month end close process.
- Purchase Order Processing: Ensure that all the purchase orders are processed on accounting software under correct GL codes while making sure that they meet Corporate Purchasing Policy and have passed through approval process.
- Expense Reports Processing: Process employee expense reports while making sure that they comply with Corporate T&E Policy and processing timely reimbursement of the same.
- Payroll Processing: Assist with semi monthly payroll submission.
- Month End: Prepare monthly journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations pertaining to assigned GL accounts.
- Fixed Assets: Coordinate with IT Department to ensure the accuracy of fixed assets schedule and calculating depreciation.
- Taxes: Assist with quarterly and annual tax filing
- Analysis: Assist with Flux Analysis post books close and other adhoc analytical reporting as required.
- Education: Four (4) years college, with emphasis in Accounting (preferred)
- Minimum 3 years of Accounting/Finance experience
- Proven analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task assignments
- Proficiency in Intacct, Salesforce, Expensify, and Microsoft Excel
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills, tact, diplomacy and graciousness
- Excellent technical, computing, analytical and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects effectively in a fast paced environment