Software Engineer - ReactJS Developer
Engineering | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
CrowdFlower is the essential human-in-the-loop AI platform for data science and machine learning teams. The CrowdFlower software platform trains, tests, and tunes machine learning models to make AI work in the real world. CrowdFlower’s technology and expertise supports a wide range of use cases including autonomous vehicles, intelligent personal assistants, medical image labeling, consumer product identification, content categorization, customer support ticket classification, social data insight, CRM data enrichment, product categorization, and search relevance.
Headquartered in the Mission District in San Francisco and backed by Canvas Ventures, Trinity Ventures, Industry Ventures, Microsoft Ventures, and Salesforce Ventures, CrowdFlower serves Fortune 500 and fast-growing data-driven organizations across a wide variety of industries. For more information, visit www.crowdflower.com
We need a smart, innovative Front-End developer to help us design and build great user interfaces, working with our exceptional Usability Team based in San Francisco. You can look forward to working with a dynamic, growing company in a casual and fun environment with an opportunity to make an impact at all levels of the business.
*Please apply via this link - NOT the Apply Now Button*
Resumes will NOT be read or reviewed so please offer as much information as possible (especially about your knowledge, skills, and abilities) since the platform uses that to determine your qualifications as a candidate.
The Ideal Candidate:
You enjoy building elegant interfaces that provide the best experience to the users. You’re passionate about learning new technologies and care about the tools you’re using. You are looking for a team where you can make a difference while also being challenged to improve your own skills. You have strong analytical skills, an unwavering commitment to quality, a collaborative work ethic, and cutting edge coding skills.
Responsibilities / Opportunities:
- Work closely with design team and come up with interactions that produce a great UX.
- Follow and promote best practices for writing maintainable, well-tested code.
- Participate in selecting tools and setting development standards at CrowdFlower.
- Work on new features and bug fixes as needed by the team.
- A good eye for interaction design and finishing touches.
- 3+ years experience developing commercial web applications.
- Minimum 1 year experience with React. Knowledge of Redux, Webpack will be a factor.
- Proficiency with command line and Chrome Developer Tools.
- Assertive “get things done” attitude.
These are definite assets:
- Experience in interaction design.
- Experience with one or more of Git, Docker, Jira, Confluence.
CrowdFlower offers an attractive total compensation package including outstanding benefits and stock options. Learn more about our culture at http://www.crowdflower.com/careers/.