Senior Sales Recruiter
G&A | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
CrowdFlower is the essential human-in-the-loop AI platform for data science and machine learning teams. The CrowdFlower software platform trains, tests, and tunes machine learning models to make AI work in the real world. CrowdFlower’s technology and expertise supports a wide range of use cases including autonomous vehicles, intelligent personal assistants, medical image labeling, consumer product identification, content categorization, customer support ticket classification, social data insight, CRM data enrichment, product categorization, and search relevance.
Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by Canvas Ventures, Trinity Ventures, Industry Ventures, Microsoft Ventures, and Salesforce Ventures, CrowdFlower serves Fortune 500 and fast-growing data-driven organizations across a wide variety of industries. For more information, visit www.crowdflower.com
About the Role
We’re in a growth phase and need a motivated Senior Sales Recruiter to help drive our ambitious growth plans. This is a full life cycle role where you will drive your own candidate pipeline to fill roles across our entire sales organization (Account Executives, SDRs, Solutions Engineers), both local to the Bay Area and other parts of the U.S. as needed.
You will have a solid grasp of our product offering and positioning, articulate it to people who most likely have never heard of CrowdFlower, and convey the benefits of working at the company. Delivering an outstanding candidate experience is a high priority.
Our team is results-oriented, performance-driven, and fast-paced. Our SaaS platform requires a sales team that is willing and able to dig into our customers’ business requirements so we can articulate the value of our solutions.
- Build and cultivate our sales candidate pipeline.
- Develop strategies for current and future needs across all sales functions and implement a variety of sourcing techniques to build a robust and diverse candidate pool.
- Pre-screen resumes, qualify candidates, and move candidates through the interview process.
- Partner with hiring managers to solidify understanding of position requirements and refine searches.
- Train and provide insights to the interview team on interviewing and candidate assessment best practices.
- Deliver a great candidate experience to all candidates as the point of contact throughout the interview process.
- Identify and effectively utilize different ways of identifying candidates via sourcing and event campaigns.
- Track goals and performance of the sales hiring process and provide regular communication and feedback to hiring teams and company leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of full cycle sales recruiting experience.
- Hands-on experience utilizing LinkedIn Recruiter and other sourcing tools.
- Extensive experience with managing a candidate pipeline utilizing an ATS (we use JobScore).