Senior Enterprise Customer Success Manager
Success | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Senior Enterprise Customer Success Manager
CrowdFlower is the essential human-in-the-loop AI platform for data science and machine learning teams. The CrowdFlower software platform trains, tests, and tunes machine learning models to make AI work in the real world. CrowdFlower’s technology and expertise supports a wide range of use cases including autonomous vehicles, intelligent personal assistants, medical image labeling, consumer product identification, content categorization, customer support ticket classification, social data insight, CRM data enrichment, product categorization, and search relevance.
Headquartered in the Mission District in San Francisco and backed by Canvas Ventures, Trinity Ventures, Industry Ventures, Microsoft Ventures, and Salesforce Ventures, CrowdFlower serves Fortune 500 and fast-growing data-driven organizations across a wide variety of industries. For more information, visit www.crowdflower.com
Who We Want
CrowdFlower seeks an experienced leader passionate about customer success, with a proven track record for accelerating customers’ technology adoption, minimizing churn and growing enterprise accounts. A motivated and driven customer advocate, this person will sit on the Customer Success team and works closely with our sales, product and engineering teams to ensure our most complex customers realize the full benefit of the CrowdFlower platform throughout their entire lifecycle.
This is a unique opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and well-funded company on a rapid growth path. The right motivated individual will have opportunities to grow quickly with the company.
The Senior Enterprise Customer Success Manager is responsible for managing a $3-5M book of business, achieving high customer retention rates within that customer base and ensuring that an environment for revenue expansion is possible. In addition, the Senior Enterprise CSM must align multiple internal functions and work across levels and functions within our enterprise customers to maximize the value that CrowdFlower delivers.
- Accelerate customer platform adoption during the onboarding phase by
- Driving post-sales engagement, achievement of success criteria when applicable, and proactively identifying and managing risk areas.
- Ensuring proper internal alignment and customer communication to keep all deliverables on track.
- Anticipating and addressing issues that may arise and finding solutions that unblock and exceed customer expectations.
- Ensure customer retention by
- Working with the customer to understand, measure, and consistently deliver high ROI.
- Driving high utilization of the customer’s CrowdFlower subscription.
- Driving the customer’s business transformation and operational excellence.
- Being the customer’s trusted advisor and advocate within CrowdFlower.
- Collaborating and communicate across various CrowdFlower teams to ensure problems are solved, meet and exceed success metrics.
- Grow product use within our customer base by
- Understanding and clearly communicating customer use cases, goals, business needs and opportunities to both our product and sales teams.
- Building strategic relationship across the enterprise organizations we serve.
- Arming Product with customer stories to accelerate product adoption and improve and expand product functionality to ensure immediate customer needs are consistently met and future goals aligned.
- Working with Sales to identify new use cases and support their efforts to expand usage within and across enterprises.
- Establish a repeatable and scalable engagement model for our Enterprise customer base by creating and driving process standardization and improvement within the CSM team.
- You are a seasoned professional (5+ years Customer Success, Account Management and/or Consulting Services experience) adept at building strong relationships with stakeholders of various levels across large and complex enterprise organizations.
- Truly enjoys a dynamic startup environment where every day is different and each challenge is different.
- A Bachelor's degree from a top university.
- You are a customer advocate, able to identify and champion customers’ needs across multidisciplinary internal and external teams.
- You are a quick learner, able to assimilate new technical and industry knowledge quickly.
- You have a desire to understand CrowdFlower’s technology and be hands on with the product in order to speak knowledgeably about it and provide customer trainings and basic trouble-shooting as needed.
- You an exceptional team player who thrives in a collaborative environment, motivating and growing those around you, but are self-driven and able to quickly take ownership of your own responsibilities and projects, working effectively both in-person and remotely.
- You are a problem-solver with a strong mind for process, driven to constantly improve, and measure that improvement through the right set of quantitative and qualitative metrics.
- You are unwaveringly positive, can be pleasantly aggressive when needed and accountable.
- You are able to present complex information in a clear manner, adapting your message and style based on the technical and business acumen of the stakeholders to whom you present.
- You are willing and able to travel up to 25%.