Sales Operations Associate
Sales | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
CrowdFlower is the essential human-in-the-loop AI platform for data science and machine learning teams. The CrowdFlower software platform trains, tests, and tunes machine learning models to make AI work in the real world. CrowdFlower's technology and expertise supports a wide range of use cases including autonomous vehicles, intelligent personal assistants, medical image labeling, consumer product identification, content categorization, customer support ticket classification, social data insight, CRM data enrichment, product categorization, and search relevance.
Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by Canvas Ventures, Trinity Ventures, Industry Ventures, Microsoft Ventures, and Salesforce Ventures, CrowdFlower serves Fortune 500 and fast-growing data-driven organizations across a wide variety of industries. For more information, visit www.crowdflower.com.
About the Role
CrowdFlower is looking for a driven, analytical Sales Operation Associate to help build our sales operations function. You will help own the development, launch and ongoing management of our sales methodology, playbooks, onboarding, sales management training and sales off sites. This is an exciting and critical role that requires analytical thinking, strategic acumen, creativity and a hands-on approach to developing industry-leading sales practices. This role reports to the Director of Sales Operations and will have critical influence over our new hire ramp, sales productivity and overall growth of our sales team.
What you’ll do:
- Build and maintain SFDC dashboards and reports to track sales performance
- Assist sales reps with entering agreements and contracts into Salesforce
- Investigate and resolve issues related to the contracts
- Optimize practices and processes across the sales org
- Collect metrics and key performance indicators
- Build and maintain training/enablement material
You’re a great fit if you
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years of sales operations experience
- Logical and analytical with a strong attention to detail
- Proactive self-starter and ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Process oriented
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Salesforce