Sales Enablement Manager
Sales | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
CrowdFlower is the essential human-in-the-loop AI platform for data science and machine learning teams. The CrowdFlower software platform trains, tests, and tunes machine learning models to make AI work in the real world. CrowdFlower's technology and expertise supports a wide range of use cases including autonomous vehicles, intelligent personal assistants, medical image labeling, consumer product identification, content categorization, customer support ticket classification, social data insight, CRM data enrichment, product categorization, and search relevance.
Headquartered in the Mission District in San Francisco and backed by Canvas Ventures, Trinity Ventures, Industry Ventures, Microsoft Ventures, and Salesforce Ventures, CrowdFlower serves Fortune 500 and fast-growing data-driven organizations across a wide variety of industries. For more information, visit www.crowdflower.com.
About the Role
CrowdFlower is looking for a leader to build our sales enablement function. You will own the development, launch and ongoing management of our sales methodology, playbooks, onboarding, sales management training and sales off sites. This is an exciting and critical role that requires analytical thinking, strategic acumen, creativity and a hands-on approach to developing industry-leading sales enablement best practices. This role reports to the Director of Sales Operations and will have critical influence over our new hire ramp, sales productivity and overall growth of our sales team.
What you’ll do:
- Own our sales playbooks.
- Design and run our sales onboarding and development training.
- Plan, Organize and Run our sales offsites
- Lead the design and implementation of our sales methodology, working with leadership across sales, marketing, and product.
- Establish best practices for coaching across the sales organization.
- Develop a strategic plan for sales enablement growth, and eventually build an industry-leading sales enablement team.
You’re a great fit if you
- Have 3+ years of demonstrated success building and running a sales enablement function or managing sales teams.
- Enjoy developing others through coaching and sharing of best practices.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills. You are comfortable presenting in front of a large audience.
- Are a structured thinker and good listener, able to find patterns and build frameworks that effectively communicate best practices.
- Test your assumptions with data and are ready to experiment, get feedback, fail fast and continuously improve.
- Are excited about rolling up your sleeves and getting stuff done in the unstructured environment of a hyper growth technology startup.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.