G&A | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
CrowdFlower is the essential human-in-the-loop AI platform for data science and machine learning teams. The CrowdFlower software platform trains, tests, and tunes machine learning models to make AI work in the real world. CrowdFlower’s technology and expertise supports a wide range of use cases including autonomous vehicles, intelligent personal assistants, medical image labeling, consumer product identification, content categorization, customer support ticket classification, social data insight, CRM data enrichment, product categorization, and search relevance.
Headquartered in the Mission District in San Francisco and backed by Canvas Ventures, Trinity Ventures, Industry Ventures, Microsoft Ventures, and Salesforce Ventures, CrowdFlower serves Fortune 500 and fast-growing data-driven organizations across a wide variety of industries. For more information, visit www.crowdflower.com
About the Role
We’re in a growth phase and need a motivated recruiting sourcer to help drive our ambitious growth plans. You will be the engine that ignites our passive talent pipeline. You have a passion for connecting amazing talent with our employment opportunities across all our departments. You will be 100% passive candidate focused (for the foreseeable future). You will have a solid grasp of our product offering and positioning, articulate it to people who most likely have never heard of CrowdFlower, and convey the benefits of working at the company.
Since we are a growing company, part of the responsibility of this role (~20%) may involve scheduling candidate interviews. You will be comfortable managing our interviewers’ schedules and make judgment calls on which meetings to prioritize while scheduling. You may also serve as the candidate point of contact during each onsite interview.
- Build and cultivate our passive candidate pipeline.
- Source candidates across all departments (engineering, finance, machine learning, success, marketing, sales, product).
- Pre-screen resumes and connect qualified candidates to recruiting and hiring managers.
- Partner with hiring managers to solidify understanding of position requirements and refine searches.
- Deliver a great candidate experience to all candidates as the initial point of contact.
- Identify and effectively utilize different ways of identifying candidates via sourcing and event campaigns.
- Multitask between sourcing and scheduling as priorities shift throughout the day.
- Efficiently manage ever-changing interview calendars.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience.
- 1-5 years of sourcing experience.
- Hands-on experience utilizing LinkedIn Recruiter and other sourcing tools strongly preferred.