IT Support Specialist
Engineering | San Francisco, CA | Full Time and Temp to Perm
CrowdFlower is the essential human-in-the-loop AI platform for data science and machine learning teams. The CrowdFlower software platform trains, tests, and tunes machine learning models to make AI work in the real world. CrowdFlower’s technology and expertise supports a wide range of use cases including autonomous vehicles, intelligent personal assistants, medical image labeling, consumer product identification, content categorization, customer support ticket classification, social data insight, CRM data enrichment, product categorization, and search relevance.
Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by Canvas Ventures, Trinity Ventures, Industry Ventures, Microsoft Ventures, and Salesforce Ventures, CrowdFlower serves Fortune 500 and fast-growing data-driven organizations across a wide variety of industries. For more information, visit www.crowdflower.com
The Ideal Candidate:
The IT Department’s mission is to improve productivity, efficiency and effectiveness of the organization through the use of technology to support our growing business. The ideal candidate is sensitive to the needs of different departments and is creative with automation solutions for end-users. You’ll need to have an acute attention to detail, be highly process oriented, able to multi-task efficiently and productively, while delivering excellent customer service to our end-users. Most importantly, you must excel in fast paced, dynamic environments, match the energy level of our passionate teams, and without hesitation, jump in to get it done.
- Employee onboarding or off-boarding
- Office network management
- User access management
- Office IT application support, automation or workflow integration
- Software license management and renewal
Skills and Experience:
- You must have:
- Bachelor degree, or equivalent technical degree. Relevant IT training or certification program will be also a big plus.
- Minimum 1 year of IT support experience, preferably in mid or late startups.
- At least 1 year in managing Meraki network, e.g. firewall, wifi access points, VLAN, VPN.
- At least 1 year in managing network switches (Dell N1500 series preferred).
- End-user support, e.g. laptop issues.
- Soft skills, e.g. team player, clear and concise communication, problem solver
- Desired skills, but not mandatory:
- IT and networking certification such as CCNA.
- Experience in diagnosing wifi and office network-related issues.
- Single sign-on integration with Amazon AWS and third-party SaaS service using directory server and/or OpenID/OAuth.