Engineering | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
CrowdFlower is the essential human-in-the-loop platform for data science teams. CrowdFlower helps customers generate high quality customized training data for their machine learning initiatives and to automate business processes with easy-to-deploy ML models and integrated human-in-the-loop workflows. The CrowdFlower platform supports a wide range of use cases including self-driving cars, intelligent personal assistants, medical image labeling, content categorization, customer support ticket classification, social data insight, CRM data enrichment, product categorization, and search relevance.
Headquartered in San Francisco and within walking distance to some of the best cafes, restaurants and social activities in the city, CrowdFlower has a diverse and experienced team and are backed by Canvas Ventures, Trinity Ventures, Industry Ventures, Microsoft Ventures, and Salesforce Ventures. For more information, visit www.crowdflower.com
You love supporting people and the technology they use. You are passionate about technology and look for innovative ways to improve and automate manual processes.
- Desktop support; diagnose and resolve software/hardware issues, etc.
- Maintain accurate lists of inventory and licenses
- Manage Google Apps. Primarily Gmail and Google Drive, other applications, etc
- Assist with on-boarding new hires; including adding new hires to company accounts, setting up desks, laptops and answering inquiries about services we use
- Create, update, and maintain documentation for processes and procedures
- Support A/V in conference rooms
- Special IT projects
- Purchase new equipment and software.
- Manage and maintain our Meraki network
- Managing our phone system, equipment, extensions via our VOIP system
- Assist in meeting corporate security compliance standards
- 2 years experience with Google Apps
- 2 years experience with OSX 10.9 – 10.12
- Comfortable in an OS X terminal window
- Windows 10 technical support experience
- Ability to identify and fix issues before they become problems.
- Positive, professional disposition
- Superb communication and follow up skills
- Experience using Atlassian JIRA & Confluence
- Meraki security suite experience