Entry Level Solutions Consultant - Professional Services
Success | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
CrowdFlower is the essential human-in-the-loop AI platform for data science and machine learning teams. The CrowdFlower software platform trains, tests, and tunes machine learning models to make AI work in the real world.
CrowdFlower’s technology and expertise supports a wide range of use cases including autonomous vehicles, intelligent personal assistants, medical image labeling, consumer product identification, content categorization, customer support ticket classification, social data insight, CRM data enrichment, product categorization, and search relevance.
Headquartered in the Mission District in San Francisco and backed by Canvas Ventures, Trinity Ventures, Industry Ventures, Microsoft Ventures, and Salesforce Ventures, CrowdFlower serves Fortune 500 and fast-growing data-driven organizations across a wide variety of industries. For more information, visit www.crowdflower.com
About the Role:
We're looking for a new(er) grad or someone in transition who is interested in a role that sits in the Professional Services (PS) team and works closely with other groups within Customer Success, Sales, Product and Engineering to ensure we are monetizing and delivering services that provide value to customers.
This is a unique opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and well-funded company on a rapid growth path. As one of the first hires in the newly formed Professional Services Group, the right motivated individual will have opportunities to grow quickly within the company, but will need to show grit and be very hands on enabling and supporting customers using our product.
The Solutions Consultant is ultimately responsible for successful delivery of both technical services projects and non-technical managed services to customers. Approximately 70-80% of customer projects will focus on providing managed services in terms of designing, building, monitoring and auditing CrowdFlower jobs on behalf of customers.
The Solutions Consultant will also have the opportunity to work on more technical projects such as automating a multi-job workflow, creating custom UI’s, pre and post processing data through custom ETL or scripting, integrating CrowdFlower APIs to a third party system and etc.
Responsibilities for the Solutions Consultant shall be to:
- Execute against Statements of Work to existing and prospective CrowdFlower customers.
- Understand customer objectives, scope out / document project requirements and clearly articulate value of non-technical and technical professional services solutions to prospects or existing customers in a pre-sales capacity.
- Design, develop and deliver custom solutions given excellent architectural knowledge of the CrowdFlower platform.
- Deliver multiple projects, priorities and deliveries within specified timelines and budgets.
- Provide constant and consistent feedback to internal stakeholders such as Customer Success, Sales, Product and Engineering teams on high value enhancements and process improvements.
- Plan, evaluate, and improve the efficiency of PS business processes and procedures to optimize speed, quality, efficiency, and delivery output.
- Work with the Director of Professional Services to build out PS operations, delivery methodology, processes and tools.
- A bachelor’s degree from a top university. You must have already graduated and be ready to begin work ASAP.
- You have a desire to understand CrowdFlower’s technology in depth and be very hands on with the product.
- You embody grit, a core CrowdFlower value, and take pride in executing on mundane tasks required for successful project delivery.
- You are an exceptional team player who thrives in a collaborative environment, motivating and growing those around you, but are self-driven and able to quickly take ownership of your own responsibilities and projects, working effectively both internally and with customers.
- You are a problem-solver with a strong focus on identifying technical and non-technical solutions to issues that arise.
- You are highly organized and can prioritize multiple projects and priorities.
- Proficiency with HTML & CSS which are required to understand CrowdFlower's Markup Language (i.e., "CML").
- You are unwaveringly positive, take direction well and accountable.
- You are willing and able to travel up to 20% and possibly more.