Enterprise Account Executive
Sales | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Figure Eight is the essential Human-in-the-Loop AI platform for data science and machine learning teams. The Figure Eight software platform trains, tests, and tunes machine learning models to make AI work in the real world. Figure Eight's technology and expertise supports a wide range of use cases including autonomous vehicles, intelligent personal assistants, medical image labeling, consumer product identification, content categorization, customer support ticket classification, social data insight, CRM data enrichment, product categorization, and search relevance.
Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by Canvas Ventures, Trinity Ventures, Industry Ventures, Microsoft Ventures, and Salesforce Ventures, Figure Eight serves Fortune 500 and fast-growing data-driven organizations across a wide variety of industries. For more information, visit www.figure-eight.com.
Figure Eight (formally CrowdFlower) has recently undergone a major change. We're really excited about our new name as we help make AI work in the real world. We have several blog posts detailing this change (1, 2, and 3).
About the Role
As an Account Executive at Figure Eight, you will use your enterprise and consultative selling skills to build long-standing relationships with prospective customers and decision makers ranging from Data Scientists to Chief Data Officers. You will generate business by selling our platform into new accounts and then expanding within those accounts. Our ideal candidate is a results-oriented, performance-driven individual who enjoys working as part of a fast-paced environment and team.
Be part of our engine of growth. We are growing at a fast pace, and you will be a key element by over-achieving against your quarterly quota. In the first three months, you will learn the product, messaging, and sales process. By the third month, you will be fully ramped and hitting your quota. By month six, you will be over achieving on your quota. To do that, you will need to dig deeply into customers' business requirements and share exactly how we can help each customer transform their messy incomplete data into high quality rich, clean data with the Figure Eight platform.
A successful Account Executive at Figure Eight exhibits the following traits
- Proven track record of over achieving quota through new logo acquisition
- Genuine curiosity about our customer - what are they trying to accomplish? What is preventing them from doing so?
- Intrinsic drive to be successful. We are a fast-growing company, and need people who will take initiative to “figure it out” and take ownership to be successful in the role.
- Technical expertise to be able to demonstrate the product and explain the business and benefits - our product is meant to be used by technical and analytical people, so we need to be able to show them how these folks can use the product. This requires a level of technical depth and understanding.
- Clear, succinct communicator. The best technical sales people communicate points clearly and succinctly, with an economy of words. They focus on using the vocabulary of their customer to help that prospect envision using and getting value from the product.
- Team-oriented, collaborative nature: We’re a small, fast-growing team. Everyone needs to pull for each other, share best practices, and take on team projects to make the entire organization better.
- Minimum of 5 years of proven experience selling enterprise software solutions.
- Consistently exceeded $1M annual quotas.
- Experience working in a high growth startup environment.
- Experience selling SaaS solutions.
- Experience selling an analytical or technical product to a technical audience.
- Skilled at negotiating business terms with line-of-business, procurement and contract teams, senior management and/or C-level executives.
- Proven ability in managing complex, enterprise sales cycles from start to finish, from business champion to the C level decision makers, and with a track record of successful revenue attainment.