Director of Demand Generation
Marketing | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Director of Demand Generation
Marketing | San Francisco, CA, United States
You know that a stellar head of demand generation is key to a company in hyper-growth mode and you are that rockstar.
CrowdFlower is looking for a Director of Demand Generation to fuel the rocket ship that is our foreseeable future. We’re looking for a candidate whose experience goes beyond the basics and has demonstrated experience scaling programs and building out a team to meet a rapidly evolving market.
This role will report to the VP of Marketing.
First and foremost, you own the overall strategy for driving demand to meet a rapidly growing market opportunity. This includes the breakdown of top-of-the-funnel (digital and events), ABM campaigns as well as a robust nurturing program. Next, it’s all about managing and mentoring the team that executes quarter over quarter to achieve program-level results, meet goals to drive overall sales targets, and constantly work on improving ROI.
Some more specifics:
- Define, architect and own the strategy for ongoing demand generation
- Own quarterly Demand Gen program- including program scoping as well as execution
- Institute and enforce a maniacal focus on metrics. Implement consistent, measurable objectives at all stages of the funnel to measure results and provide predictability.
- Partner with Sales to ensure smooth flow of leads, follow-up and processes for closed-loop measurement
- Define, procure (where necessary) and oversee management of the required Demand Generation stack of technologies
Skills and Experience
- 10-15+ years experience in B2B, tech marketing with at least 7 years managing teams
- Successful track record of scaling Demand Gen function for companies in expansion stages
- Up-to-date on latest and most effective marketing technologies and techniques with a penchant for constant experimentation of new and different type of programs
- Must be fully fluent in Salesforce and Marketo with the ability to map their capabilities to our needs (and not vice versa)
- Strong ability to work with multi-disciplinary teams both inside of marketing and externally
- Ability to quote ‘that scene’ from GlenGarry Glen Ross a definite plus
CrowdFlower is the essential human-in-the-loop AI platform for data science teams. CrowdFlower helps customers generate high-quality customized training data for their machine learning initiatives, or automate a business process with easy-to-deploy models and integrated human-in-the-loop workflows. The CrowdFlower software platform supports a wide range of use cases including self-driving cars, intelligent personal assistants, medical image labeling, content categorization, customer support ticket classification, social data insight, CRM data enrichment, product categorization, and search relevance.
Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by Canvas Venture Fund, Trinity Ventures, Industry Ventures, Microsoft Ventures and Salesforce Ventures, CrowdFlower serves data science teams at Fortune 500 and fast-growing data-driven organizations across a wide variety of industries. For more information, visit www.crowdflower.com.
- Competitive salary based on skills and experience
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k
- Flexible vacation
- Full kitchen and catered lunches
- Team events
- Amazing office location in the heart of Mission!