Digital Marketing Manager
Marketing | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
CrowdFlower is the essential human-in-the-loop AI platform for data science and machine learning teams. The CrowdFlower software platform trains, tests, and tunes machine learning models to make AI work in the real world. CrowdFlowers technology and expertise supports a wide range of use cases including autonomous vehicles, intelligent personal assistants, medical image labeling, consumer product identification, content categorization, customer support ticket classification, social data insight, CRM data enrichment, product categorization, and search relevance.
Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by Canvas Ventures, Trinity Ventures, Industry Ventures, Microsoft Ventures, and Salesforce Ventures, CrowdFlower serves Fortune 500 and fast-growing data-driven organizations across a wide variety of industries. For more information, visit www.crowdflower.com
CrowdFlower is seeking a “Marketing Swiss Army Knife”! A Digital Marketing Manager with a variety of skills to help support and drive multiple initiatives within our high-growth fast-paced organization.
The Digital Marketing Manager reports to the Director of Corporate Marketing and is responsible for multiple aspects of the company’s digital marketing initiatives, social media engagement and corporate website. This includes website page layout and design, on-going technical maintenance of our CMS (WordPress), content development, marketing program implementation, management of internal and third party web based solutions, and more.
- Manage the technical development and implementation of CrowdFlower’s external facing websites according to UI/UX best practices.
- Assist in the design and development of marketing materials including physical collateral, videos, e-marketing programs and advertising.
- Plan, engage and monitor the daily activity on the company’s social media channels and collaborate with internal contributors as required to provide accurate, timely feedback, responses and reporting.
- Act as “online brand champion” and maintain a consistent look, feel, voice and function for all web-based channels, including collaboration with Demand Generation to ensure paid channels are also consistent.
- Provide technical support for the company’s website and social media channels, troubleshooting issues as they arise and responding promptly to requests for assistance.
Education & Technical Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience with 3+ years of experience designing, developing and managing B2B websites and social media channels,
- Knowledge of website wireframe/layout tools such as Lucid Chart and Invision.
- Graphic design and layout skills with proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite or similar program.
- Understanding of design specifications for a variety of user interfaces as well a aspects of responsive web design to increase visitor flow and “time on site”. Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) best practices to increase website traffic is a plus.
- Working knowledge of marketing operation solutions (Marketo, Eloqua, Act-On, Pardot, Hubspot, etc.) including but not limited to creative development, database management, and campaign performance reporting a plus.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to work cross-functionally and lead others to successful project completion, assess user feedback and troubleshoot issues as they arise.
- Strong problem solving skills with a commitment to continuous quality improvement.
- Extremely detail oriented with ability to manage multiple projects effectively, establish priorities and develop and execute tactical implementation plans.
- Continuously monitor new developments in digital marketing and social media and proactively make recommendations to marketing management for implementation of new programs.
- Work closely with the marketing team on the design, development and implementation of micro-sites and landing pages required to support product introductions or other promotional activities.