Content Marketing Manager
Marketing | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
CrowdFlower is the essential human-in-the-loop AI platform for data science teams. CrowdFlower helps customers generate high quality customized training data for their machine learning initiatives, or automate a business process with easy-to-deploy models and integrated human-in-the-loop workflows. The CrowdFlower software platform supports a wide range of use cases including self-driving cars, intelligent personal assistants, medical image labeling, content categorization, customer support ticket classification, social data insight, CRM data enrichment, product categorization, and search relevance.
Headquartered in the Mission District in San Francisco and backed by Canvas Venture Fund, Trinity Ventures, and Microsoft Ventures, CrowdFlower serves data science teams at Fortune 500 and fast-growing data-driven organizations across a wide variety of industries. For more information, visit www.crowdflower.com.
About the Role
In the world of AI and Machine Learning, we’ve got a lot to say and are looking for a stellar Content Marketing Manager to tell our stories.
The Content Marketing Manager will be responsible for writing and editing online and offline content including: blog posts, marketing collateral, contributed articles, white papers, demand generation copy and emails.
Develop and drive an editorial calendar in alignment with broader corporate and marketing objectives
Stay abreast of current topics in the AI and Machine Learning space and incorporate current ideas into editorial
Manage a robust blog calendar reflecting work by internal and external thought-leaders
Develop, write and/or edit ideas for guest columns
Oversee regular cadence of topical industry papers targeting core audiences
Oversee internal modular content resources
Ghost-write blog posts necessary
Ensure easy access and dissemination of content to internal teams and stakeholder
Partner with marketing ops teams to determine content efficacy based on KPIs and metrics
Of course, you must be an excellent writer, but more importantly, you need to be able to find the story within.
- Demonstrated investigative capabilities with 5-10 years experience in either tech/business journalism or tech marketing with a focus on storytelling
- Experience in B2B SaaS organization
- Minimum 3 years experience writing specifically for technical audiences (developers, scientists etc.)
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Deep experience in AI/Machine Learning highly preferred
- Bachelors’ or Masters degree in Journalism, Computer Science or English
How to Apply
- Send us a resume and writing sample
- Competitive salary based on skills and experience
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k
- Flexible vacation
- Full kitchen and catered lunches
- Team events
- Amazing office location in the heart of Mission!