Community Support Associate
Community | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
CrowdFlower is changing the way work gets done, and we want you to help. We are building a technology platform that takes large, data-heavy projects and breaks them into small tasks that are distributed to a 5 million-person, on-demand workforce around the world. Our technology then aggregates the results and controls for quality. We are growing fast and need smart, innovative people, willing to work (and play) hard to come help us cultivate the crowd. Come work with our exceptional team in a large open office at 17th and Mission that boasts the largest collection of office plants this side of Market Street.
We are looking for a talented, ambitious, and creative Community Support Associate to join a small team trying to provide day-to-day support to one of the most dynamic and diverse online communities in the world. Our Support Associates are the voice for CrowdFlower to our over 5 million Contributors and its their job to help turn our Contributors into CrowdFlower evangelists. Support Associates are the first line of support for our Contributors and the people primarily responsible for giving CrowdFlower a good name. In addition to offering day-to-day community support, you’ll help us develop and implement a diverse array of out-of-the-box programs to build more trust and retention amongst a community of users from nearly every country in the world. Our ideal candidates are upbeat, driven, social people who share our passion for technology and it’s ability to improve people’s lives. They are efficient problem solvers who get an intense sense of personal satisfaction when they’ve brightened someone’s day. This is very much a fIy by the seat of your pants roll where hard work and innovation are rewarded, so if you think you can keep up, let us know!
- Resolve support messages received via community Support Platform in an efficient and professional manner
- Identify major trends, issues, and/or problems upon reviewing daily support message traffic and effectively report to all relevant stakeholders
- Report regularly to relevant stakeholders about support team progress, including status reports on issue types, ticket volumes, and time to response
- Surface ideas for feature requests and improvements to the CrowdFlower Platform with the goal of improving Contributor user experience and reducing time-to-response for any/all Contributor support inquiries
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Strong ability to communicate with people across territories, languages and cultures
- Excellent ability to have technical discussions with internal product and development stakeholders
- Empathy, patience, and never-ending desire to make people happy
- Non-English language capabilities
- Experience with gamification or similar concepts as a means to increase user engagement and retention
- Experience providing general community/customer support via an online helpdesk software (GetSatisfaction, Desk, Zendesk, etc)