Associate Product Manager
Product | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
CrowdFlower is the essential human-in-the-loop AI platform for data science and machine learning teams. The CrowdFlower software platform trains, tests, and tunes machine learning models to make AI work in the real world. CrowdFlower’s technology and expertise supports a wide range of use cases including autonomous vehicles, intelligent personal assistants, medical image labeling, consumer product identification, content categorization, customer support ticket classification, social data insight, CRM data enrichment, product categorization, and search relevance.
Headquartered in the Mission District in San Francisco and backed by Canvas Ventures, Trinity Ventures, Industry Ventures, Microsoft Ventures, and Salesforce Ventures, CrowdFlower serves Fortune 500 and fast-growing data-driven organizations across a wide variety of industries. For more information, visit www.crowdflower.com.
CrowdFlower is looking for an Associate Product Manager to participate in the creation of new products and features, from ideation to launch.
Your main responsibilities include working with the product team to capture business priorities, writing user stories and detail around product requirements, and working with engineering and other cross-functional teams for testing, delivery and analysis. Our ideal candidate should have an Engineering, Business Administration or Marketing degree.
To be successful in this role, you should be technology proficient, organized and have a passion for solving customer problems.
You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams and product managers and be involved in design, implementation and deployment of products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
- Gain a deep understanding of the CrowdFlower platform and its use cases
- Translate product ideas into detailed requirements and user-story documentation
- Adopt a data-driven approach to analyze the implementation of features based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering and quality teams to deliver high-quality features in a timely manner
- Create support and training documents for internal and external stakeholders
- Monitor and report on post-launch impact
- Coordinate with design and product to develop and act on customer feedback regarding our products and services
- At least 2 years work experience in a Product-related function, e.g. as an Associate Product Manager, Product Marketing Manager, Project Manager, Program Manager, Analyst or similar
- Strong familiarity with web technologies (coding experience not required)
- Ability to analyze, troubleshoot, problem solve, and manage stakeholder issues
- Proficient in SQL and project management tools like Jira
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent communication skills to effectively collaborate with cross functional teams and with customers
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Marketing or a similar field