Associate Contributor Support Representative
Success | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
CrowdFlower is the essential human-in-the-loop AI platform for data science and machine learning teams. The CrowdFlower software platform trains, tests, and tunes machine learning models to make AI work in the real world. CrowdFlower’s technology and expertise supports a wide range of use cases including autonomous vehicles, intelligent personal assistants, medical image labeling, consumer product identification, content categorization, customer support ticket classification, social data insight, CRM data enrichment, product categorization, and search relevance.
Headquartered in the Mission District in San Francisco and backed by Canvas Ventures, Trinity Ventures, Industry Ventures, Microsoft Ventures, and Salesforce Ventures, CrowdFlower serves Fortune 500 and fast-growing data-driven organizations across a wide variety of industries. For more information, visit www.crowdflower.com.
Underlying the CrowdFlower platform is a marketplace for data-management tasks which is supported by a vast network of online human contributors from all over the world who complete those tasks. Each data-management task has its own specific requirements in terms of the human resource needed to deliver it and thus it is critical to our business that this network of human contributors feels well-supported to ensure they stay motivated to provide their best work.
We are looking for a talented, ambitious, and creative Associate Contributor Support Representative to join a small team providing the day-to-day support to this incredibly dynamic and diverse global online community of people working on the CrowdFlower platform. Our Support Representatives are the first line of support for our contributors and the people primarily responsible for giving CrowdFlower a good name within our contributor community.
In addition to offering day-to-day support, you’ll help us develop and implement a diverse array of out-of-the-box programs to build more trust and retention amongst a community of users from nearly every country in the world. Our ideal candidates are efficient problem solvers who love diving into the detail and get great satisfaction from helping others.
- Resolve support messages received via community Support Platform in an efficient and professional manner
- Identify major trends, issues, and/or problems upon reviewing daily support message traffic and effectively report to all relevant stakeholders
- Report regularly to relevant stakeholders about support team progress, including status reports on issue types, ticket volumes, and time to response
- Propose and test solutions to make internal processes and workflows more effective
- Surface ideas for feature requests and improvements to the CrowdFlower Platform to improving Contributor user experience and/or reduce time-to-response for any/all Contributor support inquiries
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 1-3 years professional experience or relevant internships
- Strong ability to communicate with people across territories, languages and cultures
- Excellent ability to have technical discussions with internal product and development stakeholders
- Empathy, patience, and a passion for problem solving
- Non-English language capabilities
- Interest in a career path related to Support or Operations
- Experience providing general community/customer support via an online helpdesk software (Desk, Zendesk, etc)
- Intermediate or advanced data analytics or business operations knowledge
- Proficient with SQL and/or Excel