Alchemist > Jr. Customer Success Position
Customer Success | San Francisco, CA | Full Time and Temp to Perm
Alchemist > Jr. Customer Success Position
Who are we?
CrowdFlower is the essential human-in-the-loop platform for data science teams. CrowdFlower helps customers generate high quality customized training data for their machine learning initiatives, or automate a business process with easy-to-deploy models and integrated human-in-the-loop workflows. The CrowdFlower platform supports a wide range of use cases including self-driving cars, intelligent personal assistants, medical image labeling, content categorization, customer support ticket classification, social data insight, CRM data enrichment, product categorization, and search relevance.
Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by Canvas Venture Fund, Trinity Ventures, and Microsoft Ventures, CrowdFlower serves data science teams at Fortune 500 and fast-growing data-driven organizations across a wide variety of industries. For more information, visit www.crowdflower.com.
Excited now? You may be a great fit for CrowdFlower if you are:
- Passionate about technology and interested in emerging technologies
- Driven to learn and keep learning, especially through self-teaching
- Organized, detail-oriented and results-focused
- Adventurous and constantly pursue personal growth
- Capable of providing and receiving feedback in an honest, respectful way
- Personally rewarded by helping others
- Fun and a little weird
CrowdFlower is constantly growing, developing, and operating in a fun, data-driven environment. The role is a full-time, entry-level position that begins as a paid internship for a 4 - 6 month trial period (known internally as 'The Alchemist' program). After significant growth and learning, you’ll graduate from the trial period into a Jr. Customer Success Engineer.
During your trial period as an Alchemist, you’ll work in the Customer Success team alongside the bright minds of CrowdFlower Engineers, Data-scientists, Sales Executives, Customer Success Managers and more. Day-to-day responsibilities involve managing the basic functions of CrowdFlower’s technology and conducting audits of customer data. You'll be exposed to the different facets of CrowdFlower and a fast-track to a full-time position within the company. In addition, we will provide invaluable resources to help you improve your technical skills. If you’re smart and hungry to work hard, learn, and make a difference - let us know!
A few things you'll focus on:
- Support and/or facilitate data enrichment jobs for enterprise customers including implementation, execution, and ongoing maintenance
- Monitor and respond to feedback from job contributors
- Perform regular results audits, track job performance metrics, and provide regular reports to customers
- Contribute to on-boarding new customers by offering customized feedback/consultation on their specific use cases
- Provide feedback on systems/tools/process in order to increase automation and improve efficiency of execution
- Develop and continually optimize workflows, job calibration, and quality controls to improve user experience for crowd contributors, while meeting customer expectations for results quality and turnaround time
- Provide customer support through email, chat, phone, and in-person
- Ability to dedicate 5 days a week in the office
- Comfortable working with others and customers — phone, email, and in-person
- Be easily coachable and listen to feedback from others
- Willing to listen but also not be afraid to ask questions when needed
- Eager to offer a better solution if you have one or work with other team members if you do not
- Capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously and budget your time effectively (we do not micromanage)
- Analytical thinking — ability to take a problem, break it down and use qualitative and quantitative means to solve it
- Strong computer skills and some technical knowledge (ie. Excel, blogging, etc)
- 4 year University degree from a top school
A big plus:
- 1-2 years relevant job experience
- Solid grasp of HTML and CSS
- Excitement about working with big-name customers
- Strong attention to detail